New Server. New everything. NEED ALL STAFF

bert34567's Avatar bert345671/22/17 8:58 pm
1 emeralds 199 4
1/24/2017 3:48 pm
bert34567's Avatar bert34567
Hello, It has been about a year since I have played minecraft or made a server. I'm in the making of a big server. I need some ideas. If you would like to fill out a application to get staff you are welcomed.
Dev's
In-Game Name -

Age -

Have you made any plugins before? If so provide link(s) -

What Plugin types are you good with? -

How long have you been coding and programming? -

How much time can you provide to our network daily? -

Can you create custom plugins for us? -

How long have you been creating custom server plugins? -

What country are you currently in? -

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?

----
builder
In-Game Name -

Age -

How long have you been playing Minecraft? -

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) -

Why do you wish to become part of our Building Team? -

What are you good at building? -

How decent are you with Worldedit? -

Link me to your Portfolio -

What is your TimeZone? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. -

----
admin
In-Game Name -

Age -

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? -

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. -

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? -

How many Staff positions have you held before? -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions.)

What is your TimeZone? -

---
mod
'In-Game Name -

Age -

Why do you wish to join our Moderation Team? -

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. -

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? -

How many Staff positions have you held before? -

What is your TimeZone? -

bert34567
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/24/2017 3:48 pm
bert34567
bump
01/23/2017 2:02 am
Level 1 : New Network
sparklezM7_mc
admin
In-Game Name - EnderEclipz

Age - 14

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - around 4 years

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - 1 - 1.5 hrs a day

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? - Because i really love helping and i think becasue its a new server lets give them some help!

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - Griefers - Banned (No warning) Spammers (Kicked)

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - Owner x3 Co- Owner x3 Admin x2 Mod x2

How many Staff positions have you held before? - 10

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions.) Yes, Have requested before signing up for this one but i didnt get accepted.

What country are you currently in? - New Zealand

What is your TimeZone? - NZST

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - Because i am loyal helpful and not afraid to give consequences. I am also a Small Youtuber: EclipzHDMC or EnderEclipz = 55 subs ATM

I understand if you deny my request
Thanks,
Eclipz
01/22/2017 9:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OPer
Admin
In-Game Name - dobbydibby

Age - 15

How long have you been playing Minecraft? - 4 yrs about

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - 4 or so hrs, more on weekends.

Why do you wish to join our Administration Team? - I like to be apart of new servers and help them out. It's really fun for me to help people and make some new friends.

What experience do you have with dealing with troublesome players? Give examples, and tell me what you did to correct the situation. - Well one example is if two or more players are having an argument. I'll try to keep everyone in the situation calm. I'll try to gather all the evidence, and try to keep everyone's interests at heart.

What Staff Rank's have you been previously on different server's? - I have been admin/head, moderator/head, helper.

How many Staff positions have you held before? - A lot, meaning I have been minecraft for a pretty good time. And have been apart of the multiplayer scene for a good portion of the time.

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not others?(If your found to be staff on another network and or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions.) I am currently not apart of any staff team, and yes, I will be loyal.

What country are you currently in? - USA

What is your TimeZone? - Central

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any short answers or responses will be rejected. - Well you should choose me because I am a very experienced person with servers and minecraft in general. I have been playing minecraft for 4 yrs and have picked up a few things, like working with plugins and behaviors of people. I'd say I am a pretty good choice for an admin position on your server.
01/23/2017 8:30 pm
bert34567
Have Skype?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome