A New Server [Update To Make It Look Professional]

SunriseShadow's Avatar SunriseShadow1/26/15 3:13 pm
1 emeralds 123 6
1/29/2015 3:30 am
ZeroSanzo's Avatar ZeroSanzo
Hello

=*=
First of this is not a post for people to jump straight in and just build or make a server begging for staff this is far from that
=*=

Section 1;My outlook on most non-popular servers now a days

I'm going to get straight to the point not going to lie too you most new servers now a days are run by people under the age of 13.

Not saying that being a kid is bad or anything but honestly why would you want a 13 year old owner that lacks profession that goes round trolling his community to think he looks cool doing it its not cool its lame.

Myself i am only 16 but i am very mature i have come noticed that to run a good server you need professional staff members that wont abuse and that will actually do there job as they are told too and you need something unique to offer not just factions because it is easy to set up lets face it that is childs play.

=*=

Section 2 Let's talk this new server?

First of i only want 3-4 professional staff members helping me on this new challenge i need maturity dedication and hard working guys who are over 13 and actually get there job done like they are suppose to do

If you are interested please private message me on here so i can send you my skype we will make a group chat and throw around some unique fun experience ideas for players

=*=
SunriseShadow
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2015 3:30 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Robot
ZeroSanzo
I will be honest, if you are trying to recruit players from PMC to be part of your staff team. It will be VERY(x2) difficult.

A better approach would be to actually have your server running beforehand and it needs to be something that has "hardwork and effort" being put in. Players are more inclined to contribute to a server that's already up and running, rather than an upcoming server that they are not even sure are going to be put to public.

If you're going to make a public server, be sure to have enough funds to actually keep it going for a long time *before* asking for donations.

Anyway, good luck and I hope for the best for your upcoming server!
01/28/2015 8:04 am
SunriseShadow
It's replies like this that make you look 8 i'm sorry if you got nothing good to post please leave thankyou.
01/28/2015 8:40 pm
Ventrilica
Do you actually think that we're going to believe you're 16? Give me a break.. You can't spell shit.
01/28/2015 8:39 pm
Ventrilica
Do you actually think that we're going to believe you're 16? Give me a break.. You can't spell shit.
01/26/2015 7:26 pm
Ventrilica
Hahaha this makes me laugh... you're saying kids under 12 aren't professional, yet a 10 year old could've made this post. Your grammar matches a 9 year olds grammar.
01/26/2015 11:47 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragon
_ENDER_DRAGON_
It's comments like these that show the immaturity of many players of MC.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome