Normal Town Life [}{-La RP Thread-}{]

Gargoyle's Avatar Gargoyle5/4/12 9:30 am
7/5/2012 1:05 pm
ultradoom5's Avatar ultradoom5
RP in...

GO!
Gargoyle
Level 41 : Master Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2012 1:05 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
Not sure I understood any of what you said right there, and this is dead...
07/05/2012 5:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BenjieKT121
Hey ultra doom 5,
When He's making calls to real estate agent for another mention that could be fitted to him and He was looking at the newspaper for this purpose so tell me did he got something?
What the Continued story.
05/16/2012 11:00 am
Gargoyle
((If you Want to Join my Better RP, Here it is: future-supernatural-city-t75359.html ))
05/16/2012 10:57 am
Gargoyle
((Yeah, Its Dead, i Knew it Wouldn't Last Though))
05/16/2012 10:47 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Waffle
knetterzak
I'm sorry to announce that I will no longer participate in this RP.
05/09/2012 5:57 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Damon smiled he was the richest man in the city and he had all the time in the world to do what he wanted, so he went into town to pick up a burger. Not anything special just a burger from some random shop
05/07/2012 4:08 pm
Gargoyle
((Hmm... Well, Howard is the Mayor. And i Do Have a Plot Planned, Say if you Want to Know What i Have Planned))
05/08/2012 4:45 pm
knetterzak
I think it'll help if everyone knows the plot.
05/07/2012 3:52 pm
knetterzak
(( I think we need some kind of general plot. Because otherwise it gets boring really quickly.))
05/07/2012 10:00 am
Gargoyle
Howard Stood in His Room, Looking at a Tall Mirror. He Straightened His Tie, When Alicia Came in "Ah, Alicia, Can you Help me With this Tie?" He Asked Her, She Went Over to And Fixed it "There you go, Sir" She Said "You Have a Meeting at Three, Sir. That Gives you..." She Said, Checking The Board "...Four and a Half Hours" She Finished. Howard Nodded
05/06/2012 9:48 am
knetterzak
Everything is still blurry as Levi awakes in a pool of bear. He looks around and tries to stand up, but utterly fails doing so since the entire room is spinning and it's hard to stay in balance. He crouches to a nearby sofa and drags himself onto it. 'Fucking headache' he mutters under his breath.
After a few minutes of puking on the ground he makes his way to the bedroom. Though to the liquor he's seeing double and when he tries to let himself drop on the bed he falls next to it. When he realizes that he fell on the floor, and not on his bed he just continued to lay there. The floor is covered in a soft carpet so it wasn't that much of a difference anyway.

((Lol a baby sitter? That would be funny.))
05/05/2012 12:59 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
ultradoom5
Seve sat idly in his chair at home, counting his day's earnings. He was getting bored of just counting his money. He walked out to his balcony, looking out at his view over the suburbs. He had quite a bit of land, that he had no idea what to do with. He was thinking of putting in another pool. He walked downstairs into his spacious ballroom. He really had no idea what he had been thinking buying this huge mansion. He looked at his paper, to see if any mansions fit him better, while phoning a real estate agent.
05/05/2012 7:58 am
Deth_Glitch
((you need a baby sitter XD))
Damon had decided to buy a mansion in the suburbs, he called his retailer to see if any were available "i want a new Mansion, im looking in the range of.. about 10-20 million, i want a lot of extra land. Preferably its got a large space to party" he said "Computer, write fuction" he said as he took a drink from his glass of Beer "Dear Charles, i would like to buy you a drink, and talk about merging our firms together From Damon" he stood up and refilled his glass "send it to Charles at Jearton PLC." merge ha! more like buy out, his buisness is mine!
05/05/2012 6:31 am
knetterzak
Levi is walking trough his house. A bottle of bear in one hand, a book in the other. He had been reading in the library and eventually got drunk from drinking wine. The wine storage is next to the library. Then he went to the bear storage and helped himself to some more liquor.
Somehow he managed to lose his pants and shoes on the way to the living room. Before he can reach the bedroom he passes out on the floor.

((Might make it more detailed.))
05/04/2012 10:06 am
Deth_Glitch
Damon was finnishing up his party "come back next time!" he shouted after the guests then snapped his fingers "get me some food, pizza would be good, call the pizza place and get me an expencive pizza infact no one of each!" said damon to his computer, it had his latest brain child an advanced version of siri installed
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome