Flappo's Avatar Flappo9/26/16 6:06 am
1 emeralds 167 4
9/28/2016 9:36 am
Flappo's Avatar Flappo
SEARCH CLOSED

[b][center]We're still looking for people to fill other positions though![/b]
You can enter here: [url]goo.gl/forms/KKdDyHPIyskbxJqh2[/url][/center]

[color=#0080FF][b][size=150]Hello everyone![/size][/b][/color]

[b]I've recently started a new server project called Novox.
You can follow progress here: [url]twitter.com/PlayNovox[/url][/b]

But I don't want this server failing again like my previous projects.
So I want to recruit a good advisor, who can give me tips and tricks on establishing a community, choosing the right trending games to make and where to advertise to gain players or other tricks to build a community.
Because getting players is our biggest concern, we got basically everything, skill, experience, developers, but not the community.
And yes we worked hard to grow a community on previous projects, it took years but the server remained empty and I feel like we're doing something wrong. So that's why we need an advisor.
We only need one so apply quick!

If you feel like you're the right person for this, apply with the format below!
[hr][/hr]
[b]Advisor Format:[/b]
[spoiler]Full name:
IGN:
Email:
Why do you think you're a good advisor:
Past experiences:
Why do you choose us:
How many time will you be able to dedicate to us in a day:[/spoiler]

Thank you for reading and/or applying.
[i]Good luck![/i]
Flappo
Level 15 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/28/2016 9:36 am
Flappo
SEARCH CLOSED

[b][center]We're still looking for people to fill other positions though![/b]
You can enter here: [url]goo.gl/forms/KKdDyHPIyskbxJqh2[/url][/center]
09/26/2016 6:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MysticNetworkServer
Full name: Liam, I refuse to post my full name on a public forum board, that's like offering someone to dox me.
IGN: Buildception
Country and Timezone: United Kingdom, GMT+0
Email: Not publically disclosing this.
Why do you think you're a good advisor: I have ran two successful networks in my time, one was from scratch, built myself up to having around a 300 constant player base late 2015, which was good for a Skyblock server back then.
I also bought a dying HCF/Factions server back in 2015, which I successfully owned and restored for around 8 months. I spent around £2000 on the server for a new host, paid build team and whatnot, but gained around £8600 profit from the 800-1400 playerbase at the time, that's not including paying for my build team and also paying my Administrators and Managers.

I'm not going to be a full time day care daddy and hold your hand through everything, but I'll happily sit down with you for a few hours and discuss everything you want, to help you out a bit more as you sound like you're in need. I'll also exchange contact information so you can contact me in the future if you need anything.
Past experiences: I have listed those above.
Why do you choose us: I was in your position roughly the start of 2014, had a server with around 10 players for a good few months, but then I used my development skills to make plugins and whatnot in which made my server unique, and then I got a playerbase.
How many time will you be able to dedicate to us in a day: I can offer one-time assistance, I'll sit down with you and discuss what you want to know/any questions, but I'll exchange contact information for you to ask anything in the future.
09/26/2016 7:30 am
Flappo
Sorry, we're not looking for one-time assistance.
I'm basically looking for a guide that can help me through the journey.
09/26/2016 7:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MysticNetworkServer
I doubt anyone would do that as unpaid work, that's basically milking an individual as much as you can, but it's your decision.
Best of luck.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome