Now Hiring Advertiser for Custom Plugins Team

Mine_Hit_Team's Avatar Mine_Hit_Team4/15/14 9:41 pm
1 emeralds 48
Now Hiring Advertiser for Custom Plugins Team

If you clicked on this forum post, you must have been interested on the topic Subject. You might now be thinking to yourself: Why do you need an advertiser? How can I apply? and What's in it for me? Well this forum post will inform you on everything you need to know in a brief explanation. Only a few people will fit the category and will be able to join our MineHit Team. I hope you are the one.

Why do you need an advertiser?

We need an advertiser for several reasons. Mainly, in order to spread the word about our newly formed MineHit Team. We are a group of people who look for server owners that are in need of custom plugins, and give them what they ask for. Without an advertiser, our team would not be able to grow and function properly to give our service to the world.

How can i apply?

The best way to apply would be to send an e-mail to: minehit.com@gmail.com
We will try to be as quick as possible to reply to your application. In this message, we will need a little information about you:
1. How old are you?
2. How dedicated would you be in advertising our service?
3. Do you have skype? (If so what is it)
4. Why do you want to be apart of our team?
5. Do you understand how your job works?
6. How will you advertise for us?

What's in it for me?

We are not asking for you to do us a favor for free. This will be a paid position ONCE we begin to start to make a profit. Your income will end up being 10% profit from each plugin we sell. That may not seem like enough, but the better you do your job, the more plugins we will produce, therefore generating more revenue.

P.S. We are also looking for an artist to create banners, logos, website backgrounds, and much more. So if you are intrested in this part of our team. Send us an e-mail at: minehit.com@gmail.com

Thank you, and please check our our website www.minehit.com/
Mine_Hit_Team
Level 1 : New Miner