=PLAN= Network Server =NEED DEVELOPERS, STAFF AND BUILDERS=

XxZalphinoxX's Avatar XxZalphinoxX7/30/15 11:25 pm
1 emeralds 91
Hello

I am planning on making a network server. Something like a HiveMC, MinePlex or a Hypixel. Whatever you want to call it. I yet have to host the server which I will only do once I have my required staff team. There are only 6 spots for staff, and will only remain 6. This server is meant to be large and is meant to handle thousands of people per day. That is only possible if the server is worthy.

=================================================================

=DEVELOPERS OUT THERE=

Hello . I know many of you think "Developer" is a rank for people who know how to setup configs and do permissions. Thats not what I am looking for. I am looking for Developers who can code + setup configs. When I say code, it means you must know how to work with Java. To prove if you are actually a good Developer, it's simple to get into the team! All you have to do is-

Code a plugin, (any) and you must have a display message at the start which says "Plugin coded by (your username).". This plugin must be tested and it must work in order for you to get into the team!

=STAFF OUT THERE=

Staff, ah. What basically makes servers go big. Without staff, the server is literally unmanageable. I need staff members who have the best of experiences and are friendly. I don't need your age, I just need the best of your maturity.

=APPLYING PROCESS FOR STAFF= (Get excited )

IGN (In Game name):

Experiences (Please try to list the server websites and IP's even if they are down):

Skype (Required):

If someone on the server is disrespecting someone, what would you do?:

Your friend says that he is an amazing builder, and he wants staff. What will you do?:

Some random person on the server has logged on, not for the first time. And he says that he was an Admin before. What do you do:

I WILL JUDGE THIS DECISION MAKING BY THE ANSWER YOU GIVE ME.

Remember, more logical the reason, better the reason for me to pick you.

=APPLYING FOR BUILDER=

When you add me on Skype, send me pictures of your builds. I will judge them accordingly.

Finally, just to let you know. I always wanted a server like this but was never successful as I trusted the wrong staff members. Please do not let me down.
XxZalphinoxX
Level 1 : New Miner