Plugin Config Coder for "Hire"

Delorey11's Avatar Delorey118/27/14 9:06 pm
1 emeralds 169 2
8/28/2014 2:49 pm
Clydebomb's Avatar Clydebomb
Hey! So I've done a lot of work with Plugins in the past, and while sadly I don't know Java (yet) to write my own, I do have a fair grasp on commonly used plugins, such as, but not limited to, MCMMO, GroupManager, PEX, Jobs, Essentials, iConomy, Mineconomy(does anyone still use Mineconomy? xD), etc.

I also have a fair bit of experience with BungeeCord, and Spigot.

A basic summary of my skills:
What I can do:
Help you write configs for plugins, as well as help troubleshoot servers or plugin issues.
Help you link multiple worlds together using BungeeCord and Spigot.

What I cannot/WILL NOT Do:
Help you pay the bills for the server: While I do NOT expect any form of payment, depending on demand here, work may take time, as I am a college student.

I will not recode plugins or code custom plugins for your server. I'm simply a config/troubleshooter, as I don't have the time to be a full time Dev.

I will NOT become a full time member of your community. I have a regular server, which I adore the community within. I'm simply trying to help newer servers get a little leap into the dog-eat-dog world of Minecraft Multiplayer.

Summary: If you have an idea, please dont hold back. If you dont want to publically post it here, dont. But dont leave posts asking me to message you. I will answer to posts here regarding questions, and requests. I will NOT PM anyone asking for work.

Please note, I'm a decent coder, far from the best, and probably fall into the "lower-middle class" of the coding world. I'm not the best, but I'm far from the worst, and love to learn, so new plugins or ideas are always welcome.

Closing Message: If you have an idea for a totally unique server, with unique lore, and Jobs/Classes therein associated, PLEASE have this lore planned ahead of time. I'm not a novelist, I'm a coder
Delorey11
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2014 2:49 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Clydebomb
I'm confused, you're calling yourself a coder and yet you only configure things? Might want to edit your post to make it more clear.
08/28/2014 2:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Funergy
Delorey11Hey! So I've done a lot of work with Plugins in the past, and while sadly I don't know Java (yet) to write my own, I do have a fair grasp on commonly used plugins, such as, but not limited to, MCMMO, GroupManager, PEX, Jobs, Essentials, iConomy, Mineconomy(does anyone still use Mineconomy? xD), etc.

I also have a fair bit of experience with BungeeCord, and Spigot.

A basic summary of my skills:
What I can do:
Help you write configs for plugins, as well as help troubleshoot servers or plugin issues.
Help you link multiple worlds together using BungeeCord and Spigot.

What I cannot/WILL NOT Do:
Help you pay the bills for the server: While I do NOT expect any form of payment, depending on demand here, work may take time, as I am a college student.

I will not recode plugins or code custom plugins for your server. I'm simply a config/troubleshooter, as I don't have the time to be a full time Dev.

I will NOT become a full time member of your community. I have a regular server, which I adore the community within. I'm simply trying to help newer servers get a little leap into the dog-eat-dog world of Minecraft Multiplayer.

Summary: If you have an idea, please dont hold back. If you dont want to publically post it here, dont. But dont leave posts asking me to message you. I will answer to posts here regarding questions, and requests. I will NOT PM anyone asking for work.

Please note, I'm a decent coder, far from the best, and probably fall into the "lower-middle class" of the coding world. I'm not the best, but I'm far from the worst, and love to learn, so new plugins or ideas are always welcome.

Closing Message: If you have an idea for a totally unique server, with unique lore, and Jobs/Classes therein associated, PLEASE have this lore planned ahead of time. I'm not a novelist, I'm a coder

LOLOLOL "Help you link multiple worlds together using BungeeCord and Spigot."
You link servers together not worlds!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome