Lilie-'s Avatar Lilie-5/5/24 7:09 pm
5 emeralds 119 4
5/6/2024 8:10 am
Lilie-'s Avatar Lilie-
hear me out but like

imagine if I could make a roleplay server for pmc that's like

fandom based or something

or just a roleplay server in general

there's honestly not enough roleplay servers on here for bedrock :/ (the only active one is 16+ and needs discord, I have neither)

anyways erm uhhh thoughts? :3

yippeeeeeee....
Lilie-
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ScotsMiser
05/05/2024 11:29 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
The biggest objection to the project I can see [​not being on BR, nor a ARPer] is that the existance of a successful 16+ & discord required example is going to cut down on your potential 'customer' base.

On the other hand, not requiring discord targets what may be an underserved group and (assuming your RP theme is sufficiently different) you may be a viable alternative.
Lilie-
05/06/2024 1:35 am
I honestly find discord requirements annoying, especially coming from someone with somewhat strict parents and parental controls- if I were to do a whitelist application thing like they did, which I probably wouldn't do unless it became a necessary thing to do, due to ppl being problematic, I'd have it rather be over either tumblr or here (probably here since I'm more active on here than tumblr)

(uhh sorry if I somehow misunderstood btw, it's getting super late and I need sleep which I will be getting right now :p)
ScotsMiser
05/06/2024 3:18 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
I'm also not on discord (parents not involved).
My first poibt was that a successful server that requires discord will provide a home for many players who are (or are willing to be) on discord thus limiting your potential audience.

My second was that there may be enough players who do not have/want discord (or who simply find your RP theme more attractive) that you may be able to succeed despite the first point.

In any case, best of luck if you decide to move forward…
Lilie-
05/06/2024 8:10 am
thank ya thank ya, I still need some time to think on it though, cause I might need to get help from other people if I decide to move forward with this idea-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome