Adventure Map Help!

BabolatBoss's Avatar BabolatBoss5/18/12 5:55 pm
1 emeralds 128 4
6/28/2012 5:28 pm
FoxOfDoom's Avatar FoxOfDoom
Hey Guys, I made an Adventure map and I made it in a singleplayer mod with creative. I do not have Too Many Items Mod and it is a parkour map. I need to switch the map into survival and so i can take the files and post it on planet minecraft. I need help on how to change my world into survival and also how to post adventure maps (with all the files) on to planet minecraft. If there is no way to switch from creative to survival, i will get Too Many Items and switch it. Please Help!

-Babolat, The Penguin Tennis Player
BabolatBoss
Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FoxOfDoom
06/28/2012 5:28 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Alright then. Glad to help! Locked thread.
BabolatBoss
06/26/2012 9:58 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider
Thanks you guys for you replies. But i found an easier way. Lol.

Basicly you just install the Too Many Items Mod and just switch back to survival mode.

Thanks guys, The MCEdit is a great idea. I tried it. Sorry for not replying for a while.

-BabolatBoss
FoxOfDoom
05/18/2012 7:57 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
I suggest you use McEdit. It's very easy/simple to change the game mode with this program. You can find it here.

To upload the map/files, you will need to compress the folder into .zip format. And easy way to do this is to right click (The File) > Send to > Compressed (Zip) Folder. This is the folder/file you'll want to upload. Here's an example of me doing it.

Right Click > Open In New Tab: Opens the image, enlarged, in the a new tab. Do this if you have trouble seeing the image.

Now that you've done this, you will have to upload the map/file to a third party file hosting site, such as Dropbox or Mediafire. After doing so, copy the URL of the file download and paste it into the submission editor, where it says 'World Download URL'
dylanaj5
05/18/2012 5:59 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
Hmm this would be easier to say over skype but basically u need to get into your saves folder and upload that folder in a zip file to PMC also r u using a Mac or PC i can give u tutorials? Skype?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome