Being able to post more than 2 servers

Willbbz's Avatar Willbbz10/23/12 6:44 am
1 emeralds 119 5
10/23/2012 12:31 pm
Willbbz's Avatar Willbbz
Hey,

I've tried PMing Cyprezz a while ago on this didn't receive a reply. It's likely he's flooded with PM's everyday though on other topics but rather than PM him again I thought I'd post here and a site moderator might have the ability to bump up my account if they're permitted.

I'm looking to get two more slots for server posting as I host quite a few public servers.

I'll just mention that they're not fly by night servers in that they're temporary or only online at certain times of the day but rather they're online 99% of the time.

Well thanks for the read, if you know somebody else I should PM that'd be good

- Willbbz
Willbbz
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/23/2012 12:31 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
Willbbz
Thanks Palaeos, I've PM'd him
10/23/2012 11:14 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Animatrix
PalaeosPM a Super moderator, he will tell you how/help you with getting your other servers onto the account.
10/23/2012 11:09 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner
Viruskidd
Ninjapenguin1254
WillbbzHey,

I've tried PMing Cyprezz a while ago on this didn't receive a reply. It's likely he's flooded with PM's everyday though on other topics but rather than PM him again I thought I'd post here and a site moderator might have the ability to bump up my account if they're permitted.

I'm looking to get two more slots for server posting as I host quite a few public servers.

I'll just mention that they're not fly by night servers in that they're temporary or only online at certain times of the day but rather they're online 99% of the time.

- Willbbz

Same With Me >:{D

And me :p Expect my servers are on our official pmc account
10/23/2012 11:07 am
Level 36 : Artisan Ninja
Ninjapenguin1254
WillbbzHey,

- Willbbz

Same With Me >:{D
10/23/2012 11:01 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
PM Paril, he will tell you how/help you with getting your other servers onto the account.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome