Big Minecraft builds Advice

Nobody132's Avatar Nobody1326/25/13 11:24 am
1 emeralds 235 7
6/25/2013 3:53 pm
RndrXAvengeR's Avatar RndrXAvengeR
So I've been wanting to make a really cool Minecraft build that is fairly big so I can get a lot of points for my account. Does anybody have some advice that will help me on this goal?
Nobody132
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RndrXAvengeR
06/25/2013 11:43 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
1. Plan your build... who will join... what is it... are you motivated for it... so on.

2. Do you know World Edit or Voxel Sniper? Know Someone who does?

3. Are you motivated to research build and learn about it for long periods of time if short its just gonna take longer.

4. Have fun with it if your not take a break because its not gonna turn out good or better than you imagined.

5. Have Terrain Ready! If you don't use the 2 mods above to do so. (World Edit and Voxel Sniper)

6. If you have a team make sure they don't greif or anything.

7. Once the build is done if you want people to see it ask a server to put it on one of there worlds, or use this website lolz, or even use youtube.

8. Whatever you want to build I want part in it I have wanted to build something big since I got minecraft but Always got too bored to do it if I have someone to talk to and build with I dont I have a youtube account and a server although both small I'm sure they'll grow and I know quite a bit about Minecraft Commands including world edit sorry I need to learn about Voxel Sniper.
Nobody132
06/25/2013 2:22 pm
Where can I get Voxel Sniper? I already have SPC which has World edit.
RndrXAvengeR
06/25/2013 3:53 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
I dont quite know but the thing is world edit is good enough if i can use brushes still havnt tried though
Pacifish
06/25/2013 11:36 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
Always use MCedit to copy any natural areas or repeated large faces. Creating them from scratch is such a huge pain. I tried making a hill. I made it it about 1/4th of the way before I asked a friend for help. We got to 3/4ths before we realized that it needed to be 4 times as big as the original idea. Needless to say, we stopped trying. We were at it for 5 hours straight before we stopped.
_DioM_
06/25/2013 11:31 am
Level 29 : Expert Scribe
Plan plan plan
Nobody132
06/25/2013 11:32 am
Do you have any recommendations on what I should build?
Pacifish
06/25/2013 11:38 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
I've been working on a house where all the light comes through windows by day, and retracting lights by night. You might want to try one of your own. I could link you to a schematic of my retracting light design.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome