My blog got deleted? please tell me WHY!!

RANDOMonFIRE's Avatar RANDOMonFIRE7/24/14 4:44 am
1 emeralds 316 5
7/24/2014 6:38 am
DiamondFarm's Avatar DiamondFarm
Okay, so the other day i finally managed to reach 2250 views on my blog post listing all of my skins in my StarCraft Skin series. I updated the post thanking everyone for checking it out and such what.

However, i logged on this evening and... ITS GONE!! no explanation, no apparent reason, it's just gone, and let me tell you, im NOT HAPPY. Seriously, i put a lot of effort and work into creating that. If anyone thinks they know why, i'd be happy to hear it, because im quite simply dumbfounded that a moderator simply "disliked" my work, and decided to remove it, especially without leaving me a message as to why. I wasn't disrespectful, or vulgar, or anything.

Im sorry, but if this is not resolved i am not coming back to this website. Be warned people, this could happen to you.
RANDOMonFIRE
Level 33 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2014 6:38 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Unicorn
DiamondFarm
Your blog would've been deleted, as posting a blog listing all the skins in your skin series, is against the rules. If you look in the rules, and it says under "Unacceptable Blogs" It says this: Skin Series: These are only re-advertisements of previous skins created. These do not belong in blogs. Post them in the Skinning section of the forums.
07/24/2014 6:24 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
Chips
Check your comment inbox, a moderator will comment on the post giving an explanation before removing it.

In addition to what GC9699 said, updating your post saying thanks is considered update log abuse, for it's not actually an update on your current blog, it's just showing your gratitude.

Be warned people, this could happen to you.

This will only happen to you if you don't read the rules. Read them, it might seem like a lot, but it saves you even more.
07/24/2014 6:08 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
It must be so annoying for not getting a reason.
07/24/2014 5:19 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Scapegoat
Gab_Cab
Yes, people, it could.

IF, you're breaking the rules.
Skin series posts are against the rules, so before you start complaining and ranting about something, make sure you're validated.

Click to reveal
7.2.3 Unacceptable Blogs
The following is a list of the content that are no longer considered blogs for the Blog section of Planet Minecraft and instead belong in the Planet Minecraft forums.

Skin Series: These are only re-advertisements of previous skins created. These do not belong in blogs. Post them in the Skinning section of the forums.
07/24/2014 4:47 am
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy
fartcrafter
If a mod has not deleted it a hacker may have...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome