I can't upload any skins!

HandyMiner's Avatar HandyMiner6/23/12 11:59 pm
6/24/2012 12:45 am
The_Forougite's Avatar The_Forougite
I'm having troubles uploading my skin. I haven't ever uploaded a skin before, but it isn't working. It just sits there and says, "saving," and never saves or uploads. I've logged out of PMC, restarted Firefox, tried to upload using a different browser, I've tried uploading the skin from a different location, and I've tried uploading a different skin. Help? Please? I've spent over two hours working on it with no progress and I'm quite frustrated
HandyMiner
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

The_Forougite
06/24/2012 12:45 am
Level 27 : Expert Herobrine
and by skype chat like not voice just a text chat lol
The_Forougite
06/24/2012 12:43 am
eh I'll just do skype who would like to do it with me?
The_Forougite
06/24/2012 12:43 am
god damnit the live stream isn't working right
The_Forougite
06/24/2012 12:38 am
that is weird I'm not quite sure then, I recommend contacting a site mod like paril
HandyMiner
06/24/2012 12:30 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
I have posted skins *once*. Many months ago.That one time was when I was fooling around with a version of Steve, and it got taken off. However, I only received a warning; I didn't post anything after that, but I could've if I wanted to. I just didn't. Until now, now that I'm getting serious with my skins.
The_Forougite
06/24/2012 12:22 am
hmmmm that is weird there might be a good reason, have you been posting a ton of skins that may have been stolen or anything, because if you post a ton of skins that are unoriginal and or stolen a site mod and block you from posting anything for about 24 hours or more
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome