I cant get seen, help please?

basicbrick's Avatar basicbrick11/22/12 5:26 pm
11/22/2012 6:00 pm
Wazulu's Avatar Wazulu
I am wondering why i am not seen on PMC, I make very nice skins, fully shaded and original. but i cant get my stuff seen. how do those people get on the popular reel, any tips for me?
basicbrick
Level 48 : Master Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/22/2012 6:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Toast
Wazulu
Good, I hope to catch some of your stuff round.

Oh yeah, cheers to Zemor, who basically said what I wanted to without all my waffling
11/22/2012 5:43 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Toast
Wazulu
Heyo there,

Basically, getting views on PMC is a 'Snowball Effect', in the sense that each stage of popularity results in more views/downloads at a higher rate.

There are really only 3 ways to get noticed:

1) Produce high quality content of any kind

2) Give it an interesting title, a nice picture and advertise like crazy in chat (every 15mins)

3) Repeat 1 and 2 consistently.

So, the first sounds like it comes easily to you, so all I can suggest is get on chat and advertise every 15. Also stick around chat and speak to everyone. It's better to get your name remembered, and to also find some friends. Step 3 basically details getting subs, which only happens if people like your overall style and if you are consistently pumping out high quality submissions. Pop reels basically smash the glass ceiling of advertising- They lead to potentially much higher view counts, and the potential for Main reel, rather than a category one.

Hope it helps,

-Waz
11/22/2012 5:55 pm
Level 48 : Master Pixel Painter
basicbrick
I think this will work, i do all the stuff you said, except advertize. i will try that
11/22/2012 5:41 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
Zemor
There are many things you can do. Advertise your work in the chatroom (once every 15 minutes!), put a link to your things in your signature, and advertise your skins on the thread below.
recognized-show-everyone-your-awesome-skins-t14152.html
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome