Difficult Posting

BabolatBoss's Avatar BabolatBoss7/21/12 5:56 am
7/23/2012 12:04 am
BabolatBoss's Avatar BabolatBoss
Hey guys, My name is BabolatBoss. I have posted many stuff already on PMC and want to continue posting. The problem is it is difficult to post stuff. Such as when i click save, it saves forever for like hours and doesn't stop. So I just click on cancel and it uploads it.
Sometimes it just cancels the post and I have to do it all again. Is it maybe I have terrible connection because I am right now in China for vacation or is it just the problem of my computer or what? Please help!

-Babo
BabolatBoss
Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BabolatBoss
07/23/2012 12:04 am
Level 38 : Artisan Spider Rider
Well, and I LOVE Google Chrome and I do not want to switch to modzilla or internet explorer. Fortunately this is only temp for me. I hope in America there is better connection because I started PMC not long ago. I live in Texas. Right now I am living in my Uncle's House so I do not dare to do anything with the router. Later, I will live in a cousin;s house and then to a hotel in Shanghai. Ascott. That is a five star hotel but my dad's company is paying for it. They have some good connection so I hope I can do better there. Thanks guys.
Jack
07/22/2012 9:40 pm
Level 49 : Master uwu
Try clearing your internet cache and reattempt the uploading, failing that, try another browser.

Jack
WuWeiLun
07/22/2012 12:35 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
It's probably because you're in China. The connection in there is terrible.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome