I'M DONE!!

Carthay's Avatar Carthay12/7/15 5:03 pm
1 emeralds 194 5
12/7/2015 5:17 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
I'M DONE WITH THIS STUPID WEBSITE! THANKS TO THE SELFISH MODERATORS! I PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO MY WORK, JUST TOO HAVE IT REMOVED FOR UNORIGINAL CONTENT. THAT IS SO DUMB! YOU REALLY NEED A BETTER MODERATION SYSTEM, INSTEAD OF THIS FOOLISH ONE ALREADY.
Carthay
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/07/2015 5:17 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
If you've got an issue with a moderator's decision, don't make a public post about it. Have a civil conversation with them through PM.

/lock

Also, users, please don't reply to these with sarcasm or derogatory comments. They don't help anything.
12/07/2015 5:15 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Dinodaw
12/07/2015 5:15 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Nerd
SonicHedgehogX
If it's unoriginal, you must be stealing content by other people. If there was a map based off of something like Super Mario, that's something else, unoriginal is stolen content, not third-party content (or second-party or whatever)

EDIT: I've checked your stuff, I'm very skeptical whether you stole it or not...
12/07/2015 5:10 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
Kotoriken
Tone down the teenage angst there, kid.

Your skin style changes a lot with your submissions in a brief period of time, and honestly, it's very likely your content is unoriginal at best or stolen at worst. Maybe try making your own original designs and concepts and not copying the cliche "teen" style skin.

Also, stop hating on the moderators. They work very hard and are 99% of the time, very sure of what they're doing.
12/07/2015 5:09 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
Idk what your work is, but you should be smart enough not to delete files from your pc after you uploaded it to PMC...
It's more a showcase instead of cloud storage.
Also I don't think anyone will listen to your caps...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome