Dont know how to put minecraft save on the site.

Pillar_of_Autumn's Avatar Pillar_of_Autumn6/5/12 8:34 pm
6/6/2012 3:32 pm
Pillar_of_Autumn's Avatar Pillar_of_Autumn
I cannot figure out how in the heck to get the save onto adfly, to put the adfly link onto Planet Minecraft. Can ANYONE help me???
Pillar_of_Autumn
Level 21 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/06/2012 3:32 pm
Pillar_of_Autumn
Okay I finally realized that what I thought was adfly, was actually mediafire, so now that I feel like a total retard I will go post saves now.
06/06/2012 3:21 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
You can upload the world saves to other filesharing sites such as mediafire or dropbox or others Im less familiar with so long as they are whitelisted by PMC. This isnt restricted by level. Only using adf.ly is in terms of uploading projects and such.
06/05/2012 9:14 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
Adfly links are for level 20+ on submissions. It may also be disabled for those who hadn't used it prior to a certain point though that I'm not certain of.
06/06/2012 3:10 pm
Pillar_of_Autumn
Okay...that has confused me. First of all, I don't even know how to get past Level 1. I thought by posting saves and such, and getting diamonds for them, you gain levels. I have been on this website for about 10 to 11 months, and I still cannot find anywhere how to progress to anything on PMC. I have at least 60 Saves I have been trying to figure out how to put them up here, but it has always eluded me. Also, if only level 20+ can post saves, how come I have downloaded saves from level 1, 8, 16, 12, 3 people? All's I want to do, is share my work.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome