Edit, Quote, and Reply buttons gone?

Sparkles's Avatar Sparkles2/9/13 2:18 am
1 emeralds 137 3
2/9/2013 4:52 pm
awesomedude1226's Avatar awesomedude1226
Hi all,
Hoping a moderator can read this and tell me what's going on, or even better, fix it.

For the past few days my edit, quote and reply buttons are gone from the PMC forums. In fact, I can't post or reply to anything at all. This is really inconvenient, as, tomorrow, my 150 subs contest ends and I need to be there to announce the finalists. I have tried restarting, different browsers, and reloading the page but it still has no change. Can anyone tell me what's going on, or if they are experiencing the same problem?

Hoping you'll reply,
~Sparkles

(PS-If you reply to this topic I wont be able to reply back, because, yeah...)
Sparkles
Level 55 : Grandmaster Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

awesomedude1226
02/09/2013 4:52 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
SparklesHi all,
Hoping a moderator can read this and tell me what's going on, or even better, fix it.

For the past few days my edit, quote and reply buttons are gone from the PMC forums. In fact, I can't post or reply to anything at all. This is really inconvenient, as, tomorrow, my 150 subs contest ends and I need to be there to announce the finalists. I have tried restarting, different browsers, and reloading the page but it still has no change. Can anyone tell me what's going on, or if they are experiencing the same problem?

Hoping you'll reply,
~Sparkles

(PS-If you reply to this topic I wont be able to reply back, because, yeah...)

I had this proble and I when to the Chatroom and Palaeos told me I was being logged out when I enter the forums.
Sparkles
02/09/2013 4:10 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
Hey thanks Paril

Looks like we can't blame you this time.. (Joking)
Paril
02/09/2013 2:21 am
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Clear your cache. It's likely just the images missing.
Use the Quick Reply box at the bottom.

-P
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome