Filing a report for xlxgnrxlx, BadCall and eggystylez

MikuMikuCookie's Avatar MikuMikuCookie1/3/12 8:47 pm
1/3/2012 8:55 pm
pwwxlife's Avatar pwwxlife
Hello, I would like to report *********, ******* and ********** for harassing me and my staff members at NeffCraft.

NeffCraftPiemaster, QuimaxHD and I are the founders of NeffCraft.

Anyway, *** and ******* have been logging into NC with fake accounts. *** even went out of his way to logout spam our server. (logout spam = spamming of the "has left the game" message)

And has done this multiple times. Today, **** told me over skype ** ******* and *** had worldedited NC's land away (I trusted **** until he did this, and I didnt know he'd stoop so low).

*** is the founder of ***************. Me and pie (and quite possibly quimax) used to be staff there. We left because *** got demote happy. We all started a server, NeffCraft. Ever since then, *** has non stop tried to attack NC. I want it stopped, even if *************** or *** has to go down. This has gone too far, too long. NeffCraftPiemaster filed a report (he told me via skype) on ***.

Please help,

MMC
MikuMikuCookie
Level 1 : New Crafter