Forum Comments Tab [Idea]

Wayzo's Avatar Wayzo1/2/13 6:13 am
1 emeralds 146 2
1/2/2013 6:47 am
Wayzo's Avatar Wayzo
Before I start I want to say that I don't know if some has yet to suggest this.
So feel free to remove this if it is copied.

I had an idea, many of us forum users have noticed that it is annoying to find out if you got a reply or a new comment on your post. You have to go find the forum [I just usually save it in a bookmark] then check, its most likely that you will lose it.
Of course you can still go into "View Posts" and check there but i think there should be a better way!

[center]Just as the "Submission Messages" works , simply add a "Forum Messages" section right next too it! The user can see once they have gotten a reply and view all of them!

How it works : Simple! once you have been quoted or there has been a comment on a post you are OP on then you get a message. Just like the "Submisson Message" system.

Tell me what you think? I know it is a real pain to get used to forums when your new. so I think this would be just great!.

[b]Now , I am no Website-Programmer but I do know this might take some time.[/center][/b]
Wayzo
Level 26 : Expert Blockhead