Good vanilla letsplays?

Historio's Avatar Historio9/8/19 3:24 pm
1 emeralds 196 3
9/26/2019 4:29 pm
taciturasa's Avatar taciturasa
I'm trying to find a good letsplay to watch. Idc if it's from like 2013 or if it's still being uploaded today, I'm just trying to find a good letsplay to watch. I would prefer it would be on the Java version of the game. I know that some major faces like PewDiePie JSE and DanTDM have lp's going right now but outside of that I don't know an awful lot. Oh and I also know of hermitcraft, they are great but I'm also looking to branch out from them.
Historio
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

taciturasa
09/26/2019 4:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
If you really want to get into a connected universe of Minecraft lets players like Hermitcraft, I'd recommend checking out the Mindcrack and Mianite teams. Lots of content and seasons to pore through.

If you want the above, but more comedic, look into SMPLive.

If you want something super focused on the technical aspect of Minecraft, see SCICraft.

If you want something somewhat story driven, check out Shadow of Israphel. It's unfinished, but it leads into YogLabs, one of my favorite Minecraft series of all time. For more Yogscast content, see their modded series - the Tekkit era series from a bunch of different creators and the shortlived Voltz series are the most memorable.

If you just want some comfy single person let's play vanilla content, look at CaptainSparklez' original vanilla series. It's small scale and good to just relax to.
zubble
09/08/2019 7:38 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
i make a let's play series! it doesn't have too many episodes yet, but i am working on them! delphron has some series too!
Solespawn
09/08/2019 7:05 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Is this where I put a shameless plug about my channel.......?

Honestly, I'd point you in the direction of the group I play with! We are all small YouTubers, but a lot of us dish out some good content!

Aside from us, The only people that come to mind that aren't currently Hermitcraft are people that were on that server at one time or another haha. People like Ethoslab, GenerikB and such.

MindCrack has some cool LetsPlayers as well!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome