Djjd

LilBitOfSage's Avatar LilBitOfSage3/18/21 6:54 pm history
11 emeralds 128 13
3/19/2021 12:32 am
Minibabu's Avatar Minibabu
fjdjd
LilBitOfSage
Level 33 : Artisan uwu

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Minibabu
03/19/2021 12:32 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Geek
I really wanna to help you, but I am so sorry that I can't.
Hardcrafter
03/18/2021 7:52 pm
Level 43 : Master Wolf
Sorry, I can't help. I work all but one Saturday in of a month and stopping my own work to try to upload a video at 2pm (in my time zone) doesn't sound right.
LilBitOfSage
03/18/2021 8:10 pm
no you're fine it's only if you are up to it lol. and sorry you have to work for so long :0
Hardcrafter
03/18/2021 8:13 pm
Level 43 : Master Wolf
Well I work 5 days a week but my only consistent day off is Sunday and my other day off changes every week.
Brainstorm
03/18/2021 7:52 pm
Level 42 : Master Artist
What do "pm" mean, (I am stupid)
~Haru~
LilBitOfSage
03/18/2021 8:09 pm
if you go on my account, then by subscribe it says message. that's a pm (private message)
Brainstorm
03/18/2021 8:38 pm
Level 42 : Master Artist
history
Are you really sure about sharing your password to everyone here...
~Haku~
okuajub
03/18/2021 7:11 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice System
Do not put your account at risk by sharing your password with anyone you do not know personally. Your youtube account is attached to your google account, and so anyone with your youtube password can login to your email and steal your accounts (including your Planet Minecraft account!) incredibly swiftly. I suggest asking your parents permission to use the computer for this, seeing as that's much safer.

Also, you can't make money off of youtube until you're at least 18, FYI, Adsense has to have you agree to some legally binding stuff, which you can't when you're a minor. If you make an Adsense account when you're under eighteen, you risk losing their service entirely.
LilBitOfSage
03/18/2021 7:28 pm
no i'm not i had a way but thank you for being concerned and i was talking about money from twitch
okuajub
03/18/2021 7:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice System
alright, be very careful. only give it to people you trust completely, like a close friend. I'm unclear on Twitch's monetization policies, but you should give those a good read, too. When you start making money, you'll have to pay income tax after a certain point. Research the laws in your area about when you have to register money you've earned working is applicable (usually it's applicable under a certain amount yearly). The last thing you want is your email information to get leaked, and someone using it to get your bank account information, considering your Twitch and Youtube account probably use the same email.
LilBitOfSage
03/18/2021 7:53 pm
my youtube and twitch aren't on the same email because sadly when i made my youtube, it was on an old email but my twitch and everything else is on a new account...idk how to change the email for your youtube or if i can just keep it and put my bank account on 2 accounts but yes! i will do lots of research definitely!!!!!
Mxple_Starz
03/18/2021 7:01 pm
Any/All • Level 48 : Master Artist Procrastinator
Wait so how does this work? You are going to give them your channel password, risking the fact that they can hack you at any given moment or take over your account, or do you have a different idea? Also I don't have an iPhone so sorry.
LilBitOfSage
03/18/2021 7:28 pm
i said to pm me and i was gon question you and i was expecting the people that would respond to be people that like know me and communicate with me regularly on pmc. and it's totally fine you don't have an iphone!! but thanks and thanks for being concerned I have this handled thoughh
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome