Help admin pleasee

Giuseppe98PG's Avatar Giuseppe98PG6/11/13 10:29 am
6/11/2013 2:18 pm
the_soup's Avatar the_soup
translate in english please
allora io oggi ho postato una skin.....poi dopo che ho finito di postarla vedevo che non c'era. allora ho ricevuto un commento da parte di un vostro mod che mi diceva we don't modify work made by others....io non ho mai fatto modifiche al lavoro degli altri e lui mi ha pure bloccato l'upload per 1 giorno.....sbloccatemi ne ho bisogno dato che ho uno skin shop admin pleaseeee...la skin era per un mio amico.....

di sotto la skin
Giuseppe98PG
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

the_soup
06/11/2013 2:18 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
Please read our submission rules before complaining about a mod's decision.

Skins

Do not Upload:
Skins made in part-picker programs. Part picked skins are not yours. They use parts that other people have created, and as such are not your content to use.
Skins containing any parts not entirely created by you, this includes default Mojang textures like Steve and mobs.

submission-guidelines-updated-november-24th-2012-t40929.html

You uploaded a skin with the default creeper texture, thus violating this rule.

If you posted that skin for a friend, just send that friend the skin file.
Teddy
06/11/2013 11:20 am
Level 70 : Legendary Skinner
Hey there.

It is possible that the skin you made used parts that you did not make. (Minershoes, Skincraft, Novaskin).
We do not allow for these skins to be posted on PMC. We would like it if you made skins 100% yourself with no stolen parts.

If you are upset that your skin was removed, please talk to the moderator that removed it.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/team/

You can send them a message by clicking 'Send Message' under their profile picture.

I apologize but we do not allow any language on our site apart from English. This is because we do not speak other languages - and it is very hard for us to moderate when we do not know what is being said.

Locked and moved to Site Support and Discussion.
Giuseppe98PG
06/11/2013 11:18 am
ma io la voglio uploadare anche qui perchè è una skin che ho creato io -.- gli altri miei clienti/amici la potranno usare...
RustyTurkeyBrain
06/11/2013 11:13 am
Level 32 : Artisan Electrician
Basta inviare il tuo amico il file di pelle poi, non c'è bisogno di metterlo su PMC
MrAndrea798
06/11/2013 11:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
The skin was uploaded for me
MegaDerf
06/11/2013 11:09 am
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
Hm... Se sai quale moderatore mandagli un messaggio, altrimenti il messaggio lo mandi ad un moderatore/admin/qualcuno.
Giuseppe98PG
06/11/2013 10:59 am
moderatore ha bloccato l'upload :'(
SirDenerim
06/11/2013 10:43 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Translation according to Google translate :

then today I posted a skin ..... then after I finished to post it I saw that there was not. then I received a comment from a mod your telling me we do not modify work made ​​by others .... I never made ​​changes to the work of others and he has also blocked the upload for 1 day. sbloccatemi .... I need it because I have a skin shop admin pleaseeee ... the skin was for my friend .....
MegaDerf
06/11/2013 10:39 am
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
Ma era un messaggio automatico oppure un moderatore in persona ha bloccato l'upload?
Giuseppe98PG
06/11/2013 10:37 am
but i haven't modified copy made a skin already exist......it was a skin for my friend
the skin are creeper with smooking
TechnicolorDalek
06/11/2013 10:35 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
Well, you must've copied/modified/made something too close to a skin that already exists.
Giuseppe98PG
06/11/2013 10:34 am
this is the skin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome