How did you decide on your minecraft username?local_library

Heavenly Craft PE's Avatar Heavenly Craft PE11/8/20 5:00 am history
11/18/2020 12:24 pm
Ennas's Avatar Ennas
D'you guys remember there's like a default username when you're signing up for an xbox account? Mine was "HeavenlyClamp46" i absolutely thought: "that's an odd username" but i didn't change it anyway. Now i like it that i even named my youtube channel Heavenly Craft PE. How did you decide on your username?
Heavenly Craft PE
Level 41 : Master Kitten

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/18/2020 12:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Ennas
I wanted to have a name similar to my real life name. So I just reversed my name.
11/16/2020 7:25 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Sus
iloveflareon
um... well... its not that hard to figure out...
11/16/2020 7:06 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Procrastinator
SamTheTank
my mc username is named after an album by Alice In Chains

(love that band btw anyone else like em? :3)
11/16/2020 7:03 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Procrastinator
yogurt_the_lizorb
i made it the same username as my roblox username, loveheart412
11/16/2020 6:57 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
GeekyCatGaming
Apparently I have hard time with that because I have now changed my mc username twice.
11/12/2020 10:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
MellowPavoGames
I think I name most other accounts after either my YouTube channel (to present a unified 'brand', as it were) or else the Stage Name I invented for myself.

(...I lived in the early days of the internet and the number one rule was: Don't tell people your real name! There are a lot of creeps out there!)
11/16/2020 7:27 pm
iloveflareon
> (...I lived in the early days of the internet and the number one rule was: Don't tell people your real name! There are a lot of creeps out there!)

honestly, should still be internet rule one if it ever stopped being it

and of course if the internet had set rules but ya know what i mean
11/10/2020 9:13 pmhistory
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
BowserJr799
My Java name is Malaysia_Ball12 or MalaysiaBall320
My Xbox Account is LuigiMcpe4549
11/10/2020 8:52 amhistory
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Wo2wz_
ichanged my google acc name to Wo2wz_ (i dont remember how i came up with it, maybe bashing my head on a keyboard idk)the thing i do know is it was originally gonna be Wowz_ but i decided to make it Wo2wz_ instead cuz why not? its been my user name across pretty much any account i have
11/09/2020 7:08 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Zombie
PLEASEdeleteAccountNow
The first name I picked was Kordminer when I first started MInecraft...essentially, I thought I was just kinda tyring out the game and likely would not be playing it beyond just a few laughs and fun with friends back in September 2014. But...several months later I was still playing, and Mojang first began to offer the option to change names. I then changed to only Kord, but then got another account so I could grab up Kordminer with that (sentimentality after all)! :)
11/09/2020 7:06 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Botanist
bloomng
I like the color pink. Pink reminded me of roses. Roses bloom. Bam!!! A new username. (I also removed the sixth letter of the word "blooming" because a regular word is boring.
11/09/2020 7:05 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pokemon
betabakedpotato
I got my current Minecraft name from mixing the names of the alien species from fallout and my name. I got my PMC name because I like occasionally going back and play beta versions of Minecraft and my second favorite food in Minecraft is the baked potato.
11/09/2020 7:03 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Mage
nitro_dynamite18
My real initials are TNT, so I had to include the word "dynamite." I added 18 on the end because that's the day of the month I was born on. I didn't just want "dynamite18" though, so I added "nitro" at the front because it sounded cool and started with my middle initial. I separated the two words with an underscore because I saw many of my friends using them. Hence, my username for Minecraft and pretty much everything else is "nitro_dynamite18."
11/09/2020 4:22 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
iNomarsiii
my minecraft name is a combination of my real name and something random that I put in my old nintendo network account Nomarsiiio21io and I liked the name so much that I decided to put it in my java account only a little bit shortened Nomarsiii. :D
11/09/2020 4:11 pm
Level 41 : Master Magical Boy
Wannabe TommyInnit
I always loved picking berries as a child :D
11/09/2020 3:56 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
Quickboy701
I made it up! I got the idea from my old Roblox account

(Edit: I hate Roblox now lol)
11/09/2020 1:17 pmhistory
Level 27 : Expert Spelunker
Shrimpware
When I was younger and I first made my Minecraft account...
my username was.... a "little" bad

It was "dragonplayz10"

then I changed it to Sourtrout because I was talking about my minecraft username to my sister, I was making up random words and I came up with something that sounded similar to sauerkraut. but my sister missheard it as Sourtrout and said "That sounds like a good username", so I changed my name to that for a while.

then I changed it to Creeperphobia, I dont remember how I thought of it

also sorry I accidentally turned the last half of that into bold and italic
11/09/2020 1:01 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Kitten
CylinderBox
I used my planet minecraft username
11/09/2020 12:53 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Princess
MOLTENONI
it sounded cool lol
back when i added molten to my name i had a theme of fire and sorts so i thought it fit
11/09/2020 12:46 pm
Level 47 : Master Architect
Adrestio
I researched some not super well known Greek Gods and Goddesses and found Adrestea which is the goddess of balance and revenge. I started writing my book series called The Test and thought my older name was WAY worse than this new one. Technically its not roleplaying but if so then eh :3
11/09/2020 12:40 pmhistory
Level 52 : Grandmaster Nerd
Whetshu
My username use to be Stargate_21, because i thought it sounded cool. Two years later I learned that "Stargate" was a show and started to think of new usernames. For a while I considered TheEternalHourglass because of a funky shape I drew during school, but that name was too long. Then, only a couple months ago, I came up with whetshu (wetshoe), because my skin is a walking squid.
11/09/2020 12:34 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
Necctaylor
just get a random word and add a q
like mine: SweepPickinq

jk dont do it
11/16/2020 7:28 pm
iloveflareon
can confirm this is a bad idea, the bedwars pros will target **hard**
11/09/2020 12:26 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
Astro13ATX
Mine was CalATX my dad made ATX part I made the cal part but then I played a lot of Astro bot ruscue mison so changed my user name to Astro13ATX
11/08/2020 5:38 am
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
dreamCritting
I was called Orkleader (it was my dad's idea) but then my account got hacked. My skin was changed and my name was changed to dreamCritting, by resetting the password I got my account back, but I kept the name.
11/09/2020 6:56 pm
Level 41 : Master Kitten
Heavenly Craft PE
That's a pretty much unique way. Did you also kept the skin? I'm glad you got it back
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome