How Do I Update My Project? And Have A Link For It?

VideoGame-BlackBelt's Avatar VideoGame-BlackBelt12/20/13 3:38 am
1 emeralds 282 3
12/20/2013 1:42 pm
VideoGame-BlackBelt's Avatar VideoGame-BlackBelt
Hi, I recently made an awesome project/map/adventure map and I made some changes to the map so now I want to add a little more percent and when the time comes I need to put the link so can someone please explain how to update my project and put the download link? ( try not to make it to complicated like maybe you could show me a youtube video or something)
Thanks!
Edit: I edited letters that started with caps, And thank you for responding can't wait until i finish the map and upload the map and everything Thanks
VideoGame-BlackBelt
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/20/2013 1:42 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
VideoGame-BlackBelt
Thanks guys it really helped!
12/20/2013 5:00 am
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
Don't Type Like This, It's Hard To Read.

To update, go onto the project. Somewhere above the title, you'll see "Update this Project". Click on that, and bombs away!

To create a download link, first make your world folder into a zip file. Then, upload it to a site like MediaFire. I always use MediaFire. After you've uploaded it, click on download, and it should redirect you to something with a button that says "download". Copy the URL (the address at the top of your window).
12/20/2013 4:34 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Engineer
hmmcrunchy
Hey click on the planet minecraft logo at top to take you to the home page

below the changing picture you should see "my submissions" click on that

click on your project you want to change

above your project picture you then should have "update this project" click on that

then you should be able to change the per cent and edit links etc
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome