Ideas for a small social media site

JWMAN's Avatar JWMAN11/27/13 1:38 pm
1 emeralds 219 3
11/27/2013 2:09 pm
JWMAN's Avatar JWMAN
Hello, ladies and gents, you can go ahead and start laughing now. "Ha! What, some teenage kid wanting to make a social media website? What a loser!", and all that sort of stuff. But once your done with your laughing, let me explain some things. First off, it was not my idea to make this. My friend Jonan, a fellow PMCer, (who is a super pro PHP and MySQL beast), said he wanted to collaborate on a project, since I do graphics, layouts, UIs, and web designing. I said that sounded like fun. So basically, we want to make a small, social media website, that appeals to a small circle of people. We don't want to make some sort of Facebook replica. But, the funny thing is, we have no idea what to make! We may know how to make it, but, we can't think of what to base the website around. So ideas would be greatly appreciated! But make sure it's something realistic, and not too complicated, since we don't want to spend the next 10 years of our life working on it.
Ideas would be great!
Thanks,
JWMAN123
JWMAN
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn