Major Frustration with servers posting functions. Help!

McSilentFly's Avatar McSilentFly8/27/12 6:10 pm
8/30/2012 8:15 pm
FoxOfDoom's Avatar FoxOfDoom
Since pmc doesn't let us post more servers I tried deleting my current server to add my new server, but then it just pulled the old deleted post back up so I used it and changed everything including the banner that shows up in the list and the banner has not changed it is using the old banner. I've tried reuploading multiple times for the past few days even re deleting the post and trying again. Nothing has worked. Can a staff member please help me im so frustrated.
McSilentFly
Level 26 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2012 8:15 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
Mm, sorry, but what exactly are you attempting to accomplish? If you're simply trying to upload multiple servers, you are allowed and are able to upload two, as long as they have different IPs/host names. Anyways, if you're simply attempting to update your old server submission with the new server's information, all you should need to do is update the submission, though the banner changing seems to be a known issue of some kind. I'll look into that issue and get back to you on it. If you don't get a reply, prod me with a private message :p
08/30/2012 10:59 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
awesomedude1226
Did you try putting the server "Offline"? If that doen't work try using a different computer.
08/28/2012 10:55 am
Level 26 : Expert Miner
McSilentFly
Help...please?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome