Minecraft Lore

JohThePro's Avatar JohThePro1/6/21 7:21 am history
1 emeralds 1.1k 8
1/6/2021 10:52 pm
JohThePro's Avatar JohThePro
What do YOU think about minecraft lore?

Do you think there is any lore or do you think its all just random nonsense with no planning whatsoever? If there is lore, what is the story? Everyone sees the world of minecraft differently, so its interesting to hear different peoples story in minecraft.

For some ideas, whats up with endermen? Or piglins? Or the undead and the wither? And the end? The illagers? There is so much to explore and explain!

Feel free to comment your ideas!
JohThePro
Level 30 : Artisan Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HastyPirate
01/06/2021 8:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I do think that there is a little bit of lore but matpat has definitely been overcomplicating things
FoguDev
01/06/2021 8:08 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Button Pusher
i think matpat's approach was really logic but he kind of messed up when it comes to the nether.

Matpat said that there was an ancient civilization of builders just like steve, that, one day, encountered a virus(zombie virus) that pushed them to the netherand end for safety, the end civilization turned into the endermen and the bodies of the nether ones turned in to wither skeletons but their souls into soulsand, he also said that pigmen where pigs sended by the humans to the nether and by a diet of nether wart they transformed into pigmen.
Now the wither skeletons make sense but the pigs explanation is missing the point of piglins and hoglins (the video was published after the nether update), I dont really have much but i think that the pigs that didnt turn into pigmen (zombi) transformed into piglin, either by being more inteligent or by a separation in the evolution.

Thats my approach think freely
JohThePro
01/06/2021 10:52 pm
Personally, I think that the piglins were a different civilization that perhaps came from pigs, but way before the builders came to the nether.
JohThePro
01/06/2021 7:27 am
Heres a simplified version of my lore for minecraft:
Personally, I believe in a lore similar to MatPat's theory of an ancient race of builders that lived in the overworld. However, I think that endermen AND piglins are seperate races that both also had the power to build. I think the piglins were once at war with the builders, which led the builders to summon the wither which in turn led to the extinction of the builders. Undead roamed the earth and a zombie virus took over the overworld.
JohThePro
01/06/2021 7:30 am
The endermen also did some experimentation with portals, which led them to the discovery of the end crystals, which they wanted to use to open a portal to ???. Of course, it failed and instead summoned the Ender Dragon, trapping them in the end.
Stealthy5
01/06/2021 7:37 am
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
Nice theory!
JohThePro
01/06/2021 7:47 am
Actually, the theory of the endermen is mainly from RetroGamingNow, check him out. I do think that there has to be some connection between the builders and the endermen, which he also suggests. But did the piglins know the endermen, since they were also in the nether? There are a lot of loose ends. The endermen were likely not allies of the builders, otherwise the piglins would attack them.
Stealthy5
01/06/2021 7:52 am
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
Okay
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome