MineCraft at school?

RaiidPhantomMC's Avatar RaiidPhantomMC11/19/15 10:54 am
11/19/2015 5:59 pm
RaiidPhantomMC's Avatar RaiidPhantomMC
So, I've recently been attempting to get MC at school. After copying a MineCraft.exe to my usb, I then installed Java to my usb too (my school apparently does not use Java...). Although everything worked perfectly, there is one problem; I cannot connect. MineCraft refuses to connect to minecraft.net, which means that I cannot sign in. This would not be a problem as I would simply like to play in Singleplayer, however for some reason it does not keep my account signed in so that I can press "Play Offline". Is there a way to make it so that it does not remove my account every time I change computer!?

Thanks (:
RaiidPhantomMC
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RaiidPhantomMC
11/19/2015 5:59 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Well, that happened. Thanks guys XD
TwizZted_uP
11/19/2015 4:25 pm
Level 40 : Master Cowboy
OMG this topic is hilarious ))))
_Random_
11/19/2015 4:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I have minecraft in school.
All you need to do is get the cracked version of the game, not the full one. you can play offline on the cracked version so it'll work for you.

Basically instead of copying the premium version, get the cracked one.
DailyTuber
11/19/2015 4:32 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Mage
And what would that achieve? Nothing as its same game at the core.
HeyItsPaul
11/19/2015 3:48 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage
DailyTuber
HeyItsPaul
Minecraft is coded IN JAVA.

It doesn't require to install nor run any more or somehow my school laptop magically got magic powers and installed it without java:

Download and run Minecraft.msi. This will install Minecraft and create a shortcut in your start menu. If you'd like a version without an installer, you may use Minecraft.exe instead. You do not need Java installed to run either of these.

OMG IT QUITE OBVIOUSLY DOWNLOADS JAVA RUNTIME.
I don't know what this world is coming to, but it's bad.
Leeberator
11/19/2015 1:30 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
DailyTuber
It doesn't require to install nor run any more or somehow my school laptop magically got magic powers and installed it without java:

Download and run Minecraft.msi. This will install Minecraft and create a shortcut in your start menu. If you'd like a version without an installer, you may use Minecraft.exe instead. You do not need Java installed to run either of these.

It still uses Java. It downloads a Java runtime to the same folder as Minecraft.exe.
DailyTuber
11/19/2015 1:04 pm
HeyItsPaul

DailyTuber
11/19/2015 12:08 pm
You know you don't need java any more to play minecraft?
Chron
11/19/2015 11:50 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
If your school's website blocking software blocks minecraft.net, then it'll block the authentication and login servers as well. You would have to have access to override the blocking system in order to connect online. (But don't do anything stupid concerning that. Just stay within the confines of the system, cheating it will probably get you in trouble.)
HeyItsPaul
11/19/2015 12:30 pm
It seems auth is hosted somewhere else, since we with our premium accs unlike the cracked users (they annoy me), we can all login but minecraft.net is still blocked.
DailyTuberYou know you don't need java any more to play minecraft?

that is just untrue, how are you meant to just remove it?
JDawg77
11/19/2015 11:08 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
RaiidPhantomMCSo, I've recently been attempting to get MC at school. After copying a MineCraft.exe to my usb, I then installed Java to my usb too (my school apparently does not use Java...). Although everything worked perfectly, there is one problem; I cannot connect. MineCraft refuses to connect to minecraft.net, which means that I cannot sign in. This would not be a problem as I would simply like to play in Singleplayer, however for some reason it does not keep my account signed in so that I can press "Play Offline". Is there a way to make it so that it does not remove my account every time I change computer!?

Thanks (:
Prince Oceanus
11/19/2015 11:07 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
...You do realise that copying Minecraft to a flash drive is illegal, correct? I also wouldn't suggest playing it at school, as there's monitoring software on school computers that block sites such as minecraft.net. Minecraft isn't worth getting in trouble with the law, my friend. Just wait until you get home.
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
11/19/2015 12:42 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
It's really not.
HeyItsPaul
11/19/2015 12:45 pm
Yea, it really isn't as long as you don't distribute it xd
JDawg77
11/19/2015 11:10 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
this is not illegal as you have to have an account to actually play the game. downloading the game and playing the game, are two completely different subjects. You have to have an account to get past the launcher.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome