No minecraft sound

mtrickz's Avatar mtrickz8/24/11 9:35 pm
8/25/2011 4:18 pm
Kisanorame's Avatar Kisanorame
i logged on to minecraft and soon found out my sound wasnt working. my sound was on full and i checked everything that could be related to the issue. this has happened before but usually i just close minecraft and when its back up it works but it doidnt this time. plz help
mtrickz
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

IamNOTch
08/25/2011 4:12 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
Kisanorame
08/25/2011 4:18 pm
Level 43 : Master Dragon
LOL!!!
Kisanorame
08/25/2011 3:45 pm
x1Gambler1x
Kisanorame
x1Gambler1x
Then you REALLY should pick a different name, or at least a different Avatar Picture, because it makes you seem like you are a chick. I'm just saying.

WTF it's Kite from .hack
HE'S THE FRIGGIN MAIN CHARACTER.
AND I've had this username for about 7 years!!!

My sister watches that crap, and also Haikuro No. But still, any guy with a avatar of a chick character will be mistakened to be a chick in real life.

Are you brains no work good?
http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Kite
Kite is a GUY
Saturable
08/25/2011 3:43 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Engineer
I think you may have deleted the sound in the .minecraft folder in Application Data, or the sound got corrupt. If you're on Windows, go to Start > Run > %appdata% > .minecraft > resources and go through each folder and if you see "Ogg Vorbis Audio" everything should work fine. If you don't find any folders or the folders are empty, then that's the reason you have no sound. If you have no resources, then that is a problem as well. To fix this, simply delete your .minecraft folder and start up Minecraft and it will generate a new .minecraft folder for you. If you have anything you want to save in the .minecraft folder, (for example, savegames) drag the folder onto your desktop or somewhere else safe and when you get the new .minecraft folder simply drag it back in. This should work. If not, it may be your audio drivers.
x1Gambler1x
08/25/2011 3:36 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Programmer
Kisanorame
x1Gambler1x
Then you REALLY should pick a different name, or at least a different Avatar Picture, because it makes you seem like you are a chick. I'm just saying.

WTF it's Kite from .hack

My sister watches that crap, and also Haikuro No. But still, any guy with a avatar of a chick character will be mistakened to be a chick in real life.
Kisanorame
08/25/2011 10:33 am
enochcity
Kisanorame
x1Gambler1x

WTF it's Kite from .hack

Stop spamming and answer the question guyz (and girls).

The question already got answered, stop trollin me bro.
enochcity
08/25/2011 10:30 am
Level 24 : Expert Miner
Kisanorame
x1Gambler1x

WTF it's Kite from .hack

Stop spamming and answer the question guyz (and girls).
Kisanorame
08/25/2011 10:19 am
x1Gambler1x

WTF it's Kite from .hack
x1Gambler1x
08/25/2011 10:07 am
Kisanorame
ZaphodX
x1Gambler1x

Also mtrickz, don't be rude to Kisan. She was merely giving a suggestion.

Yeah don't she's really sensitive and will cry like a little girl if you're nasty like that.

DAMN YOU I'M A MAN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enochcity
08/25/2011 10:04 am
Level 24 : Expert Miner
Do it like this: 1. Copy all ur saves(only the files inside the saves folder not the entire folder) into a new folder. 2. Keep ur copy then delete ur. .minecraft folder(just type %appdata% in ur start menu open roaming then u see .minecraft). 3. After that u open ur regular minecraft launcher. 4. Now all the deleted files will be recreated. 5.paste your saves into your new saves folder(remember to close your minecraft launcher). Open ur minecraft launcher and then it should work( u may have to close and open minecraft again). If it dosent work open resourses folder in your .minecraft check if all the sound are VLC files(if you have windows
Kisanorame
08/25/2011 9:42 am
ZaphodX
Kisanorame
DAMN YOU I'M A MAN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umadbro?

ZaphodX
08/25/2011 9:21 am
Level 40 : Master Network
Kisanorame
ZaphodX
x1Gambler1x

Yeah don't she's really sensitive and will cry like a little girl if you're nasty like that.

DAMN YOU I'M A MAN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umadbro?
Kisanorame
08/25/2011 8:11 am
ZaphodX
x1Gambler1x

DAMN YOU I'M A MAN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
getthetroll
08/25/2011 4:35 am
Level 29 : Expert Blockhead
ok try this open minecraft and be for you hit login hit options in options hit force update it might work for you
lionhart
08/25/2011 4:28 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
did you do any kind of modifications to your .minecraft recently?
ZaphodX
08/25/2011 4:13 am
Level 40 : Master Network
x1Gambler1x

Augustus37
08/25/2011 12:28 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
I really feel bad for you try this i once had problems with head set but here is what i did
i typed sound in run and then i right clicked on speakers on the playback tab and when i right click on speakers click on properties and click on the levels tab and see where it says realtech hd audio output i click on balance and i mess with the sliders so i can hear from my headset and i fixed it hop this helped
mtrickz
08/24/2011 11:13 pm
still didnt work and there were no downloads for the headset i was using
x1Gambler1x
08/24/2011 10:04 pm
You either need to Unplug and then Plug in your speakers back into your Computer, then go to your Sound Options in Control Panel, and find the "detected output devices (Speakers)", right-click it and click "Test". Or if that doesn't work, try updating the software relating to your audio.

mtrickz
08/24/2011 9:57 pm
i can hear everything except minecraft and kisan u should try reading the whole post before replying
Kisanorame
08/25/2011 8:10 am
I did read it, that's what the bottom half of my post was for.
Kisanorame
08/24/2011 9:44 pm
It's a glitch that sometimes happens, just restart minecraft and it'll be fixed.
try stopping your the process then restarting it.
pfrog20
08/24/2011 9:39 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Pegasus
did you turn off you computer noise
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome