Mod deleted and level reset...

Xcisso's Avatar Xcisso6/12/12 6:20 pm
1 emeralds 131 6
6/13/2012 1:58 pm
Xcisso's Avatar Xcisso
It seems like my account got reset without any warning or anything at all.. Could someone fix this? Or atleast give me a reason why? :S
Xcisso
Level 59 : Grandmaster Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/13/2012 1:58 pm
Xcisso
Hah, funky. Well, i must be one skilled mofo :< Thanks for the help, glad it worked out! :p
06/13/2012 11:35 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
The submission was in draft status. You must have forced it into that status by accident when uploading your blog submission. I'm not sure how you would, but you did. Anyways, I restored the submission manually. Your experience will be restored and you should see the submission listed on your profile.
06/13/2012 11:06 am
Xcisso
Well, yes, but i cant really upload mods when im level 1 >.<" Anyway, i found the mod.. So its still out there http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/what ... ng-429560/, and im still the uploader. But for some reason, i dont have it on my account.

afaik you also have to confirm the deletion, so i really doubt that i accidentaly deleted it.
06/13/2012 9:59 am
FoxOfDoom
If your submission was deleted, either by a moderator or yourself, you will lose any experience you earned from it. I believe you must have accidentally deleted your submission, as silly as that sounds. As for this whole issue of yours, we'll try and resolve it, but your level is just a number. The best thing you could do in this situation, would be to wait and re-upload your modification(s), if you so wish.
06/13/2012 8:56 am
Xcisso
Yea, thought it was pretty obvius that i didnt delete it myself, but even if i did, my level wouldnt get reset, would it?
Well, it all happened as i was creating a blog post, dunno if that did something? But i went from lvl 13 to lvl 1, which is pretty sad :<
06/12/2012 9:39 pm
FoxOfDoom
Well, you don't have anything in your moderation history(Other than a submission move five months ago), nor does it show any deleted/disabled submissions. So, I assume the only reason this happened is that you deleted your submissions yourself. Obviously, you'd have nothing to gain from this, so I doubt you would do this, but I'm just trying to give you reasons as to why this happened.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome