Moderator Needed Urgently!

Frostystorm1's Avatar Frostystorm15/21/15 6:16 pm
1 emeralds 198 5
5/21/2015 6:48 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Yesterday I posted a mod on the site and it was just removed for having "stolen content". I made the mod myself so this makes no sense at all! It just got put in 2 showcases so I need it back up ASAP. Would any mod be able to tell me what happened so I can put it back up and fix the problem if there is one? Thanks so much! Here was the mod link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/internetcraft/
Frostystorm1
Level 39 : Artisan Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Azie
05/21/2015 6:48 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Your mod was made with MCreator, so it was deleted. Don't upload mods made with mod-makers such as MCreator. Code them yourself or don't post them as submissions on our site.

As Chron said, PM a staff member directly when you want to ask a question about a decision that was made or dispute a ban or removal. Posting threads like this one breaks our rules.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/rules/#b ... of_content
"Send a Private Message to the moderator who has banned you or removed your content, do not post about this publically in the forums, chat, or other submissions."
Chron
05/21/2015 6:28 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Your best course of action would actually be to PM the mod that took down the submission, as they would be able to explain their reasoning. /lock
Frostystorm1
05/21/2015 6:19 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Narwhal
Alright thanks so much, who should i message that will respond the fastest?
forgot about you
05/21/2015 6:25 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Whoever is online most likely
forgot about you
05/21/2015 6:18 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Try PMing a super moderator about it. You are more likely to get help there.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome