[Worldedit] Need Help!

CivilizationLord's Avatar CivilizationLord6/5/12 11:11 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 8
6/6/2012 10:30 pm
CivilizationLord's Avatar CivilizationLord
Alright. Among all of the plugins on bukkit many can agree Sk89q's are among the best. Tney are easy to use and have saved hours if hard work being wasted. I use Worldedit, Worldguard, and Craftbook and they are among the most used plugins of all time and they really are the reason I still have a server to run. Now to the point recently I was strolling around admiring all the new houses when I decided I had to use my region selection pickaxe. I broke the block waiting for it to reappear. Nothing. It was no lag. World Edit IN game, had stopped working. From there I gripped the size of the problem. With no WE WG was useless. I could not protect or modify builds. Things took a turn for the worst. The server had to go into whitelist mode. This was not horrible at first because I got Multiverse, Plots, and several other new features. But soon, I was exiting spawn via Craftbook sign lift, and it worked fine, the player behind me could not get up. It was a normal sign. When trying to go down I figured out it did not work. Now I had all systems down. The error code returned to me every time I start the server is a bunch of stuff and errors and the <Is it up to date?> text on the top of it. The plugins were outdated. I figured out they were about a month old and got the build service ones. They still returned false and will not work. I solved this by getting the 1.2.3 version of Craftbukkit which worked for all but WE this is the problem. What's up with WE? How can I solve it? Another problem I had was Multiverse Portals now thinks WE is built in so I can't select portals. Please help!
CivilizationLord
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger