Need Help With Youtube

WeEatBacon's Avatar WeEatBacon3/11/13 8:50 pm
3/11/2013 9:59 pm
Creeperdestro100's Avatar Creeperdestro100
Hey everyone my name is max or on youtube CanWeEatBacon. On my channel ive mostly played Hunger Games And Other MiniGames But I want to do more then that so please post down below what I should do for my channel thanks

Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CanWeEatBacon?feature=watch
WeEatBacon
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/11/2013 9:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Creeperdestro100
Sup bro so can ,e and you work together i started a YouTube and post videos so i need help if me and you can work together. I make good videos such as Modded survival series I'm doing so i will appreciate if you want to help me. I can record often and i now what you should do. Msg me on youtube my channel is www.youtube.com/creeperdestro100 or search up creeperdestro100.
I have skype and its creeperdestro100 so plz respond on youtube
Thx bye
03/11/2013 9:27 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
NewbieScott2001
I would like to help out. I am 11, soon to be 12, and I mean REALLY soon. I have plenty of Minecraft experience, and know a cool redstone trap. I don't have skype, but I could be the silent character. Kinda like Teep from Yogscast Rythian's Tekkit series. I know a cool redstone contraption, and could help us use it to our advantage. I could introduce you to modpacks, and we could have tons of fun. So what do you say?
03/11/2013 9:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
mountain_goat99
Hey can i join your youtube channel.
I really want to be on a channel.
Im 14, have skype, can record with hypercam :/ can edit and I am really good with people skills. I really want to be on a channel and so does my friend so you could have a 3 person channel. That would get more subs.

Please please please please please reply even if its a no
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome