Need a skilled artist!

Po1ntBlank's Avatar Po1ntBlank1/18/12 7:39 pm
1 emeralds 315 8
1/21/2012 2:31 pm
Slub77's Avatar Slub77
Hey there, I'm sure a lot of you have seen my Signature Shop (If not, click my sig. Or don't, I don't own you xD)

Frankly, no matter how much I stress this, i keep getting requests to use nonexistant images. People want me to physically create an image from nothing. I have gone to the extent to crop at least 4-5+ pictures together, to make one thing, but sometimes I just cannot comply.

So if anyone here is an excellent drawer, (Like Tharesan, Eljah, Dino, etc.)

Would you mind helping me with a couple of signatures? Perhaps if you demonstrate enough skill (which with drawing, I have next to none of) I could make you a partner with me of the signature shop!

P.S. I need computer made drawings, not like ones you draw on a piece of paper, and take a photo with your iPhone, I mean like how Tharesan and Elijah for example make their drawings. (I keep referencing them, because I have no expectancy of them partnering with me xD)
Po1ntBlank
Level 47 : Master Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/21/2012 2:31 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger
Slub77
What are you after? Name a few examples.
01/20/2012 2:50 am
Po1ntBlank
Thanks for offering everyone! I found someone (Who PM'd me, and suprisingly is very unknown on this website, but has great talent)! He/she as already helped me with a couple of signatures! If I ever need help, I will ask again, sorry!
01/19/2012 7:30 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Sailor
IronToastBot
Wish I could help, but my Corel Paint Shop just decided to not ever function. Forever and ever. So until I can Google research the hell out of my problem (so far nothing positive), or reluctantly get another program (I'm very used to my keyboard shortcuts and other preferences), I will simply do my best in urging someone else to help you.

sigh, maybe someday I will be mentioned as an amazing drawer..
01/19/2012 6:13 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Princess
hot_sauce
Too bad my tablet broke, I'm out the opportunity, I can only draw on paper currently.
01/19/2012 5:45 am
Level 23 : Expert Technomancer
KINGOFYOU
I have tried to get this sort of thing before and ended up paying someone I knew to draw it. Try and get your friends. I am sure you have one talented like that.
01/18/2012 10:53 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
Zombie_HitichHiker
I can help... i can sketch cartoons but only mythical creatures that arent detailed... i can give you a few examples if you want?...
01/18/2012 10:23 pm
Level 21 : Expert Network
Evans
I would help but I'm horrible at drawing on the computer, sorry.
01/18/2012 7:45 pm
Po1ntBlank
A couple people I can hope to imagine...

Opkluu, Elijah, Tharesan, Roxthesox, HappyBandaid, Dino, teh0nly, Slub77, etc.

The bolded ones are ones I could only DREAM of helping me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome