Need Someone To Host RP Server For Me

Big_Babby's Avatar Big_Babby1/1/12 9:28 pm
1/5/2012 2:14 am
FoxOfDoom's Avatar FoxOfDoom
I Am Looking For Somebody To Host My RP For Me. Here Are The Links To All Data About The Server

OLDER DATA:
post346355.html#p346355

NEW DATA:
world-domination-server-t36202.html

I Dont Have Money To Use A Server Hosting Service.
Ik That You Are Just Giving Me Your Server (sorta) And You Proably Wont Want To But I Have Worked REALLY Hard For This.

I CAN GIVE YOU THIS IF YOU ACCEPT:
Co-Ownership On The RP (you own the "server")
Part Of The Final Say On New Stuff
You Get To Enforce Server Rules On Players

It Would Help If The Server Had Whitelisting On And Be A Bukkit Server. If It Isnt I Would Still Be Okay With It.

Thanks And Please Consider (remember all the work i put in to this)
Big_Babby
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FoxOfDoom
01/05/2012 2:14 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Big_Babby
Keitho15
Big_Babby
1st: This isnt a "project", this is a rp i am planning.
2nd: Im not looking for a server someone else uses and build on that for my rp of like 30 players

Its a RP you are planning, therefore it is a "personal 'project' ".

If you're not looking for a server that someone else uses and builds on to use for you're RP of "like" 30 players then you wont find a server at all.

Like I said try find a "very new" server. It will probably be empty and have nothing built on it. Also work on you're grammar, thanks

Again...
I Understand That You Think I Should Use A Server That Is Already Used But Thats Not AT ALL What I Am Looking For. When I Posted This I Had The Intention To Find A Server That Is Fresh Or That Has Been Abandoned By The Players And The Owner Is Willing To Let Me Use It For My RP

Your best bet on finding a new RP server, is to check the server section, both on the site and forums. I'm sure anyone with an rp server would be happy to let you use it...
Big_Babby
01/04/2012 4:03 pm
Keitho15
Big_Babby
2nd: Im not looking for a server someone else uses and build on that for my rp of like 30 players

If you're not looking for a server that someone else uses and builds on to use for you're RP of "like" 30 players then you wont find a server at all.

Like I said try find a "very new" server. It will probably be empty and have nothing built on it. Also work on you're grammar, thanks

Again...
I Understand That You Think I Should Use A Server That Is Already Used But Thats Not AT ALL What I Am Looking For. When I Posted This I Had The Intention To Find A Server That Is Fresh Or That Has Been Abandoned By The Players And The Owner Is Willing To Let Me Use It For My RP
Nymus
01/03/2012 1:08 am
Level 20 : Expert Miner
Keitho15
Big_Babby

No offense, but please work on the difference between your and you're.

In that sentence, it'd be your. Its a bit hypocritical to say that, when you screwed up on it. No offense, again.
Keith-Driscoll
01/03/2012 1:00 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Big_Babby

Po1ntBlank
01/03/2012 12:40 am
Level 47 : Master Hunter
Facepalm of epic levels.
Big_Babby
01/02/2012 8:10 pm
Keitho15
Big_BabbyI Am Looking For Somebody To Host My RP For Me. Here Are The Links To All Data About The Server

OLDER DATA:
post346355.html#p346355

NEW DATA:

Ik That You Are Just Giving Me Your Server (sorta) And You Proably Wont Want To But I Have Worked REALLY Hard For This.

It Would Help If The Server Had Whitelisting On And Be A Bukkit Server. If It Isnt I Would Still Be Okay With It.

Why do this? Just look for someone who has just recently created a RP server and ask the owner if you can work on your project on it. Why would someone buy a server just so you could build "your" project and then give you ownership. That just sounds selfish to me...

Big_Babby
01/02/2012 8:08 pm
You would probably get 5 times more responses if you asked for a server you can host your RP on, not ask for someone who will "give" you the server.

Thats EXACLY the name of the forum. "Need Someone To Host RP Server For Me" Not GIVE
Keith-Driscoll
01/02/2012 12:20 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Big_BabbyI Am Looking For Somebody To Host My RP For Me. Here Are The Links To All Data About The Server

OLDER DATA:
post346355.html#p346355

NEW DATA:

Why do this? Just look for someone who has just recently created a RP server and ask the owner if you can work on your project on it. Why would someone buy a server just so you could build "your" project and then give you ownership. That just sounds selfish to me...
BlackFTW
01/01/2012 10:48 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner

OLDER DATA:
post346355.html#p346355

NEW DATA:

First of all, there is no reason ever to capitalize EVERY word. Capatilze the first word of each sentence, and proper nouns (Names), and I think there's some things I'm forgetting.

Second, if you have a good computer, you can just host a server off of your computer. My computer is crap, but I can host a server AND play Minecraft on the same computer with little-to-no lag on both the server and my game.

And third, They would already be the owner, so they can't be co-owner.
Also, it's their server, so you can't "give" said owner the "ability" to do what they can already can do because they own the server.

You would probably get 5 times more responses if you asked for a server you can host your RP on, not ask for someone who will "give" you the server.
OpticWB
01/01/2012 10:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Co-Ownership? You should get fucking co-owner, we would be the people actually doing it
Big_Babby
01/02/2012 8:11 pm
I meant Co-ownership of the RP. The people who let me on their server will own the server, not the RP.
rishab1234
01/01/2012 10:28 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
Well you can come to my server and be a op if you want. Also your team will become a higher member rank like VIP and if you have any plugins that will not lag up the server. You can do it
Big_Babby
01/01/2012 10:34 pm
i would say sorry but it would me saying sorry to myself more than you
im more looking for a fresh server
rishab1234
01/01/2012 10:42 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
Actually my server has not launched yet. It is launching jan 3rd. Also our map is only a little pre designed so it's actually pretty fresh? Also i am starting a yogscast thing on the server so it's going to be role play. Search on the forum for TREASURE HUNTERS.
If you want I am thinking of having a minor storyline in the server.
Po1ntBlank
01/01/2012 9:35 pm
This is even worse than the, "Can I have OP threads?"

You are asking someone to pay to host a server, set it up, manage it, and just be the co owner
Big_Babby
01/01/2012 9:40 pm
Well...
Server Hosting Is Absolutely POINTLESS
If It Was Really Helpful Then I Would Do It My Self
Im Only Asking For A Locally Owned Server
Po1ntBlank
01/01/2012 9:35 pm
I'm kind of glad it didnt. Because its not going to happen, dont get your hopes up. If you want to host a server, you somehow gotta pay for it, or host it from your computer
Big_Babby
01/01/2012 9:32 pm
Po1ntBlank

OLDER DATA:
post346355.html#p346355

NEW DATA:

Lol

wow
thanks
that makes me REALLY hopeful about this
Po1ntBlank
01/01/2012 9:30 pm

OLDER DATA:
post346355.html#p346355

NEW DATA:

Lol
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome