A new error

ieatzyourface's Avatar ieatzyourface8/11/12 12:28 pm
8/11/2012 1:42 pm
-Rusty's Avatar -Rusty
My minecraft has been running fine until 1.3.1 came out, now i can't get minecraft to open every time i try it says "ERROR:Java Virtual Machine Launcher Failed to Creat Java Virtual Machine" I accidently deleted my minecraft folder so now i can't even acsess that, And last i checked i had plenty of allocated memory. This error never happened until now. My java is up to date (7.5), and i had no mods installed (other then optifine) when i ended up deleting the minecraft folder. I still hope i can play minecraft If anyone knows what to do, i'd greatly appreciate it
ieatzyourface
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

-Rusty
08/11/2012 1:42 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
Press "Start" or the Windows Icon at the bottom left.

Now Click "All Programs".

Find "Windows Update".

Click that, now Update everything.

???

Profit.

*NOTE* If that doesn't work, try Force Updating it, that's the best I can do
ieatzyourface
08/11/2012 12:44 pm
(Random bump? maybe?) Anyways i read some previous topics and it seems alot of people are having glitches and bugs and errors with 1.3.1, Things like failed logins, no multiplayer, chests staying shut (literally you can't open it and get stuff out) so i'm guessing 1.3.1 just eff'd the coding of the game ._.
Gromm1608
08/11/2012 12:32 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Maybe you should try to update your video card drivers?
ieatzyourface
08/11/2012 12:35 pm
A few things i need to say about that, First off minecraft has ran fine on my system requirements i have never had an issue with it,then this error appears for no reason, nothing extremly major (You know something that would require a WHOLE NEW video card driver) has been added, also My computer is a dell dimension 3000, in other words a computer that is a b word to update/upgrade. I appreciate the suggestion either way......But sadly i don't think a new video driver is reach for me right now T_T
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome