New router, ports won't forward. Need help.

Hagon94's Avatar Hagon943/31/12 10:29 am
3/31/2012 10:40 am
vaxivop's Avatar vaxivop
Alright I used to have my own minecraft server hosted on my own pc back in the day.
It worked fine. The ports were open and I had a static IP.

Then I got a new router and nothing works anymore. I can't forward ports and I can't set a static ip no matter what I do.

I forward the ports through the router page, but it seems the ports are still closed after doing this. I've tried countless programs to forward my ports for me, but they all fail at one point or another.

Can anyone help me with getting my ports forwarded and my minecraft server up?

I am on a wireless network and my router is Jensen Scandinavia Airlink 59300.
If you need any spesific details in order to help me, just ask.
Hagon94
Level 32 : Artisan Pokemon