People are starting to annoy me.

ChillyThePanda's Avatar ChillyThePanda3/22/12 12:02 pm
1 emeralds 146 7
3/23/2012 12:46 am
froggernert's Avatar froggernert
With some blog posts I have noticed some people are starting to make crap (excuse my language) up, I will not name the posts but people say crap like: Mysterious Server Griefer NEED HELP!!!.

1. Try not to use caps.
3. Use your brain, its just some hacker who removed thier nametag with a program (For legal reasons i am not allowed to say the name of the program or give the link).
4. Ask higher ranks on the server before wasting your time posting it here on PMC.
5. I missed out number 2 and if you realise that you have a brain (Congrats!)

If you are wondering no I did not create this program but I may have helped a tiny bit with it, and please do not waste your time spamming me with crap messages saying:
Can I have the program plz plz plz.
Whats the link to the program?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously if you say plz because it is shorter than please i will say no because it is shorter than yes and I will still say no in this case.
ChillyThePanda
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

froggernert
03/23/2012 12:46 am
Level 27 : Expert Pixel Puncher
Hey ChillyThePanda I have a solution to your problem ignore the blogs you dont like.
FoxOfDoom
03/23/2012 12:37 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
It's spam, what don't you understand? Flag it as that and move on.. Besides the point, submissions like that belong in either the "Server Discussion & Help" section, or the "General Help" section.
Fokkusu
03/22/2012 12:28 pm
Level 43 : Master Fox
I'm sorry but seriously, why did you think this went in "Minecraft: The game" ?

Moved to Site Discussion.
ChillyThePanda
03/22/2012 12:14 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
Talk about correct grammar.
brandman
03/22/2012 12:21 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
Lol u st00pid.

I copy/pasted your post and tweaked it to prove my point. BTW, did you get my point?
brandman
03/22/2012 12:12 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Narwhal
People are starting to annoy me.

With some forum posts I have noticed some people are starting to make crap (excuse my language) up, I will not name the posts but people say crap like: "If you are wondering no I did not create this program but I may have helped a tiny bit with it, and please do not waste your time spamming me with crap messages saying:
Can I have the program plz plz plz.
Whats the link to the program?!?!?!?!?!"

Seriously if you say plz because it is shorter than please i will say no because it is shorter than yes and I will still say no in this case."

1. Try to use correct grammar
2. Use your brain, and allow people to make sense of your posts ( For legal reasons i am not allowed to say the name of the offender)
3. Don't post forum topics alerting higher ranks to this issue. Its known already and makes you look like an idiot by posting worthless posts
4. I didn't exclude number 2 and if you realize this than you need to change your list to include it, to not make yourself not look any dumber.
AntMaster
03/22/2012 12:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cool story bro add some dragons
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome