PlanetMinecraft takes to long to level up?

UberMiner11's Avatar UberMiner1112/1/12 2:54 pm
1 emeralds 948 5
12/7/2012 8:39 am
NuclearBanana's Avatar NuclearBanana
Hello, my name is UberMiner11 and I was wondering if it was just me taking to long to level up or if PlanetMinecraft just decides to make the leveling a little bit complicated. If it's just me, any suggestions that I could use in order to level up quicker??? Thanks, UberMiner11
UberMiner11
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

NuclearBanana
12/07/2012 8:39 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Programmer
Well no. You must get well-knowned and post some really awesome stuff. Maybe get it touch with some people and do some team work stuff, like blogs, art, mods, texture pack anything
niklon
12/03/2012 1:36 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pegasus
Post good, amazing content. You get views, diamonds, favs - you get the XP you really, as it seems, want. It may take some time to go through some first levels, but then - woosh - as long as your submissions are good, you will be a high-leveled user in no time.
Wazulu
12/02/2012 4:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Toast
Mesh basically covered everything, but if you're finding it hard to get onto level 2, I wouldn't worry- The XP boundary for 1-2 is actually higher than 2-3. It's a spam filter and assures that by the time people hit level 2 they actually begin to define their submissions.

Cya round
Mesh
12/02/2012 10:17 am
Level 43 : Master Blob
You are correct in that matter. You only gain EXP from submissions (Skins, Texturepacks, Mods, Ect.) Though posting them will give you a little bit of EXP, You need people to diamond, view, and download your submission to get more EXP.
Please note that this does not mean you should beg for diamonds as that is against the rules. If people really like your submission or if it is really high quality and amazing, you will level up in no time.

So really, just post good quality content, and eventually, you will become popular like some of the level 70 members out there. (I have not yet reached it.)

Sorry for the long post, but I hope it helped.
Azie
12/01/2012 5:07 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
I am also wondering this. I have posted a lot on the forums and do not seem to be getting any exp.

Perhaps the level up system only applies to submissions such as skins, servers, texture packs and the like?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome