Plethora of problems.

Vexilius's Avatar Vexilius12/8/13 9:04 am
1 emeralds 456 6
12/14/2013 12:45 pm
Vexilius's Avatar Vexilius
PMC needs some healthy competition in order to step up its game.

Here's a list of technical problems I'm currently experiencing while using this site:

-Cannot alter account profile or class.
Seriously, any alteration either doesn't take effect or gets stuck in an endless loading loop when I hit the save button. With luck and persistance I've been able to at least change my profile picture.

-Sometimes I cannot update a project/blog.
This is by far one of the most frustrating problems. Imagine you just finished up a lengthy description to a rich and detailed project you spent at least several hours on, only to have it whiped away as soon as you hit that save button. Wether the text just disappears, a 404 error, an endless loading loop or the update simply doesn't take effect at all. I'm not even sure if this entire post will make it through.

-Cannot send private messages.
I can simply not send any sort of private message on this site. It always got stuck in either an endless loading spiral of doom or a stupid 404 error. In the past I've been able to work around this by having other people send a message on my behalf or contacting the person of interest via skype.

-Cannot reply to private messages.
Now this here only started happening recently. Instead of everything running smoothly and getting a 'message sent' confirmation, the text field simply refreshes itself as soon as I hit that send button. Now the people who are subscribed to me rely heavily on being able to contact me, so I can supply them with the information they seek. So far all of the problems I've been experiencing affected none other than myself -and I've been a very patient man- but this is where I draw the line.
Vexilius
Level 17 : Journeyman Grump