Profile Forum Posts

ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy510/13/12 9:16 am
1 emeralds 332 5
10/13/2012 9:51 am
ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy5
So as I have become more active on the forums lately, I realized one thing seemed to be missing. I would see someone post something really awesome, and want to see if he posted anything else, but couldn't.

I think a great thing to implement would be on the profile page, a section to view forum posts by that person.

It is already possible to see the player's Submissions, Subscribers, and Subscriptions. So why not Forum Posts?

I think this would be a great new thing to be implemented as it helps players..kind-a get in touch with what each other are doing.
ghostyboy5
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/13/2012 9:51 am
ghostyboy5
I honestly didn't even know you could do that. Sorry for creating this thread about something that is already possible.
10/13/2012 9:42 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zeranny
Using your account for example.
You go to their member page (via clicking their name) and the to their forum profile (left side below avatar)

10/13/2012 9:38 am
Level 24 : Expert Dragon
mrcakeman
Actually you can already look at someones forum posts by going to forum profile
10/13/2012 9:31 am
Level 43 : Master Fox
Fokkusu
It would be cool. I guess, Forum mods+ can view posts. :p Sort of forgot everyone else can't, I think.

Or, you could have a "Last 20 posts by this user" feed. Maybe.
10/13/2012 9:34 am
ghostyboy5
Yeah, that type of feed would be exactly what I mean. Because say you know a person who you think is great, and you want to see what he posts on the forums so you can keep up with him etc.

I think this would be great if implemented. I know it would probably be a bit difficult with the code, but wouldn't it be similar to the "View your posts" thing on the forums, just in a different location, and not "your" posts?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome