Project removed without notification...

Teratoma's Avatar Teratoma7/3/12 3:02 pm
1 emeralds 136 7
7/9/2012 3:00 pm
Teratoma's Avatar Teratoma
I had a project up - my build of Madd Dogg's Crib from GTA San Andreas - which was removed along with all points it received (quite a few since it was my first project here).

Basically I'd just like to know exactly why, so the same thing won't happen again in the future. It was no different content-wise than any of my other projects, which weren't touched, so I'm a little confused as to what happened.

Thanks
Teratoma
Level 39 : Artisan Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/09/2012 3:00 pm
Teratoma
Ah, these things happen. I run several websites so I know how it is. Thanks for getting back to me.

Bummer about the lost views/points though.
07/09/2012 2:50 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
Yes, it appears you must re-upload the submissions that were effected, as there's no way to truly restore the submissions. I apologize for any trouble.
07/09/2012 12:47 pm
Teratoma
It's not gonna happen, is it? Should I just post it again at this point?
07/03/2012 8:49 pm
Teratoma
Excellent! I can be patient!

This is a really great website/community!

Cheers!
07/03/2012 8:42 pm
FoxOfDoom
Don't worry, we'll work on restoring all the submissions that were deleted/disappeared from the recent maintenance/bug. And yes, you are indeed correct. If your submission is disabled/deleted by a site moderator/administrator, you will receive a message about the moderation.
07/03/2012 8:35 pm
Teratoma
Thanks for replying WolfOfDoom! Glad to know it wasn't my fault. So do I understand that if something gets removed by a mod/admin then they'll also send a message stating why?

I'm pretty new here but I was off to a good start - this was my most popular project (probably due to the inclusion of a video) and I dropped a level when this happened.

Hopefully it will reappear at some point. I'll wait a bit - but if not I guess I'll just have to put it back up.

Thanks again!
07/03/2012 8:19 pm
FoxOfDoom
Yes, some submissions have been pulling this disappearing act. This was caused by some maintenance yesterday and Cyprezz has already been notified about it, as far as I know. Copy and paste is overpowered..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome