2 Questions About PMC Rules

BenJB99's Avatar BenJB999/20/13 12:18 pm
1 emeralds 366 6
9/20/2013 1:12 pm
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
I've got 2 questions sorry if the answers are obvious but I couldn't find them.

1) Are you allowed Joint Accounts? (i.e. Share an account with a build team)
2)Is it possible to chang usernames? (if not can I transfer my data to a new account?)
BenJB99
Level 43 : Master Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2013 1:12 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
BenJB99I've got 2 questions sorry if the answers are obvious but I couldn't find them.

1) Are you allowed Joint Accounts? (i.e. Share an account with a build team)
2)Is it possible to chang usernames? (if not can I transfer my data to a new account?)

1. Yes, you may. The only time when multiple accounts aren't allowed is when they are used to avoid a ban.
2. PM Zaralith to request a username change. Read this for more information: changeyername-t125980.html
09/20/2013 1:05 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
people like CNCMinecraft have members that share the same account, it really doesn't matter, but if you want to share multiple accounts, no
09/20/2013 12:37 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Painter
BenJB99
Thanks!
It is because me and my friend do all our work together and dont see the point in seperating it into private accounts.
09/20/2013 12:33 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
Zoundrev Only one account can submit the content they can't share. At least that's how it looks to me.

yes dat's how it works ;-;

not like you can have the same build through multiple accounts XD

(besides who would want that ;-;)

But I actually think he's referring to 'can all accounts get xp from 1 diamonds'
the answer is no, never...
09/20/2013 12:32 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
yes and yes...

but as others said, only Zaralith will actually change your name, although you need a reason for changing your name out of which is listed here:
changeyername-t125980.html

And yes, I do believe you can have a 'build team' account, but not sure about 'linking them' but yes, build team accounts are allowed...
09/20/2013 12:25 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
Zoundrev
Your username can only be changed by a high up staff, such as Paril, Zaralith, and Cyprezz. But you have to have a great reason for getting it changed. Such as its your real name or something, or there's punctuation errors in it.

And when you say join accounting do you mean sharing the same account, or have a series of accounts? Sharing the same account is as simple as giving your password which I wouldn't do. And the other way could be considered multi-accounting and also.. Only one account can submit the content they can't share. At least that's how it looks to me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome