REMOVED MY SKIN???

akari900's Avatar akari9001/1/12 1:50 am
1/1/2012 8:27 am
G-Fiti's Avatar G-Fiti
hey i would just like to ask all the admins why my skin was removed because it happened before saying remixed content of another users skin, and i would like to say that you shourl get your fucking facts straight before you remove content because these two skins i have done were both removed and they were both another version of a skin, but i jkonw what your thinking now... 'well you shouldnt hav used another skin for it' or sumin like that but you see, that other skin WAS MY OWN EFFING SKIN, so i would like this message to go to the person who talks to the moderatore. the two moderators who did it are well it was the same one hadowkai and i know some of my skins were from skincraft but ffs you dont need to take the ones i fucking made myself...
akari900
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

G-Fiti
01/01/2012 8:27 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Kitten
You should get a PM when a mod types in a reason. Anyways, here is the reason:
We do not accept mixed, recolored, or painted over skins uploaded by another user, in whole or in portion, or using skin-making programs which facilitate this (such as MinerShoes, Skincraft, or NovaSkin), this is still considered stealing. Only post original content created entirely by you.

You should also read this:

0: MODERATOR'S RULING IS FINAL
All moderator rulings are final. If you believe that a moderator has ruled against you incorrectly, please send a polite PM to the Global Moderators group. If you are rude or use profanity towards the moderators, your request will be ignored, regardless of it's correctness and you will receive a long or even permanent ban. Moderators can make mistakes, however flaming them breaks about half of the other rules on this list and will not be tolerated. If you can prove that the action taken was in error, we will gladly reverse the decision if possible. Please do not contact the moderator that gave the judgement directly regarding your belief that an action taken was incorrect, all such requests will be ignored and must be sent to the global moderators group within your PM. It is perfectly fine to apologize for incorrect behavior to the moderator that passed judgement and it is encouraged. To appeal a site ban, contact Cyprezz directly with your issue.

Greetings,
Gfiti
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome