Server not "bumping"?

Crayder's Avatar Crayder2/27/12 11:44 am
1 emeralds 123 6
2/29/2012 11:43 pm
Crayder's Avatar Crayder
I'd first like to say a big thanks to the PMC staff, without this resource it would have been incredibly difficult for me to grow and improve my server.

I'm having (and always have had) an issue where server log updates are not "bumping" my server: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/e ... whitelist/

As you can see, my last update is simply "Online," as (when asking on IRC) I was told that posting a server log update with that word in it would definitely bump it. Surely enough though, hasn't been bumped and none of my server log updates have ever received a bump. As you can see, none of my log updates are abusive and all are very relevant to updates occurring on the server. That latest "test" update will be edited or removed.

Any idea why my server seems stuck at the bottom?
Crayder
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Crayder
02/29/2012 11:43 pm
Anyone?
Cipher_Punk
02/29/2012 1:09 am
Level 80 : Elite Grump
Members were abusing the bump feature, so it was disabled. You may advertise your server in the appropriate server hall section of the site chat.
Crayder
02/29/2012 2:16 am
Doesn't seem the case though: http://www.planetminecraft.com/resources/servers/
You can see that these are being bumped, as the "last updated" is shown.
FoxOfDoom
02/29/2012 1:12 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Good to know, thanks Stud.
Crayder
02/28/2012 2:13 pm
Contacted a few people. Anyone have any ideas?
FoxOfDoom
02/27/2012 8:30 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
Can't remove update logs.. Not sure why that's happening, but you can try adding media/changing info in the main body/adding an update log.*Not sure if you tried the other two.* If the problem persists, you can always contact a site mod for help: the-team.html
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome