Side reel

yoavsnake's Avatar yoavsnake8/7/12 1:51 am
1 emeralds 237 9
8/9/2012 2:53 pm
yoavsnake's Avatar yoavsnake
Sigh. We always see the same users on the popular reel, so why won't we make a side reel that are a bit less popular? There is a lot of space on the sides. One side with the reel?
yoavsnake
Level 41 : Master Herobrine

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2012 2:53 pm
Level 41 : Master Herobrine
yoavsnake
tumber77
yoavsnakeSigh. We always see the same users on the popular reel, so why won't we make a side reel that are a bit less popular? There is a lot of space on the sides. One side with the reel?

I just started doing blogs, and I got on the pop reel for my first two desktop backgrounds, if you want to get on there, post something unique, helpful, or exciting!

A few hours per skin, is it enough? *Sadassface*
08/08/2012 4:56 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Grump
standyland
There is PLENTY of variety on the pop reel. just look at it now.
08/08/2012 7:42 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Dwarf
IBloodstormI
Except Leo's 50's Gangster skin has been up there for like 7 days straight now, and a few others going on 2 days or more.
08/07/2012 5:51 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
tumber77
yoavsnakeSigh. We always see the same users on the popular reel, so why won't we make a side reel that are a bit less popular? There is a lot of space on the sides. One side with the reel?

I just started doing blogs, and I got on the pop reel for my first two desktop backgrounds, if you want to get on there, post something unique, helpful, or exciting!
08/07/2012 5:39 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Grump
standyland
I have no problem with the pop reel, nor do i think there should be a side pop reel. My project got on the pop reel for one day and i ain't complaining.
08/07/2012 5:48 pm
IBloodstormI
There just used to be a day on PMC where there was a healthy amount of variety on the reels, and those days seem to be gone as of late.
08/07/2012 5:33 pm
IBloodstormI

I think the better solution is skins only remaining on the reel for 24 hours. Would give others a chance to get up there. I too tire of seeing the same skins on the reel, day after day. I don't care if each day, the same person manages to get a new skin on the reel, but I want to see something new.

Like the other day, I got 9 diamonds on a skin in the course of a couple hours, but the skins that were already up there for a few days remained, as they continued to get diamonds. They are great skins, sure, but there was a time when one could manage to get on the reel if they got 4 diamonds in a few hours.

These skinners deserve their following, but the uneven coverage of the popular reel only helps keep others in the shadows.
08/07/2012 1:55 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
Jappadoodlez
08/07/2012 1:52 am
Level 32 : Artisan Miner
heartshapedBox
It's not their fault that they're on the reel. They have more fans, and we have to work our way to the top just as they did.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome