Skin Update Log question

Kefka's Avatar Kefka11/29/14 11:50 pm
1 emeralds 947 3
11/30/2014 9:37 am
Luis's Avatar Luis
Would like to know if adding a voting poll to my PBL skin would be enough to give it an update log so everyone can see that the poll was started...I have already seen a few do this, but want to make sure it is ok with the update log rules.
Kefka
Level 89 : Elite War Lord

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2014 9:37 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
Luis
Unless you are changing the submission itself, it is not a proper update. You can still add the link (obviously), but it is not enough to justify putting you back on Recently Updated
11/30/2014 9:22 am
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
funny bunny
Rules7.1.5Update Log
The update log is only to be used for major updates, changes, or additions to your submission. Listing small changes is considered update log abuse and repeated abuse will result in the deletion of your submission(s). This includes but is not limited to:
Minor title/description/content changes
Adding or Editing pictures or banners
Announcements that are not updates
Advertisements for server or other submissions
Bumping a submission/Blank Logs

Note: The Update log does not bump server submissions. The Bump Submission button is there for that purpose instead. You can only bump your server submission once every 24 hours.

I think this falls under minor title/description changes, as you are not updating the skin in any way.

Yeah I think this one comes under "Announcements that are not updates"
11/30/2014 12:34 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Rules7.1.5Update Log
The update log is only to be used for major updates, changes, or additions to your submission. Listing small changes is considered update log abuse and repeated abuse will result in the deletion of your submission(s). This includes but is not limited to:
Minor title/description/content changes
Adding or Editing pictures or banners
Announcements that are not updates
Advertisements for server or other submissions
Bumping a submission/Blank Logs

Note: The Update log does not bump server submissions. The Bump Submission button is there for that purpose instead. You can only bump your server submission once every 24 hours.

I think this falls under minor title/description changes, as you are not updating the skin in any way.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome