My Skins

Inky123's Avatar Inky1238/19/12 8:39 am
8/22/2012 11:12 am
G-Fiti's Avatar G-Fiti
One of my skins, black and pink cute girl, was said to be apparently copied from another skin. I don't think it was but anyway to my question: Can I re-upload my skins that got purposely deleted after the incident?
I really want to know because I really liked my skins that had got deleted and I want them back so badly.
Inky123
Level 20 : Expert Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

G-Fiti
08/22/2012 11:12 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Kitten
Using parts that you did not make yourself is not allowed. Read the rules please.

This includes skincraft.
Psycho5150
08/21/2012 3:45 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hello Inky,

Many of us here in planet minecraft, who have posted work that we have done, have had it removed due to the same circumstances as you have. I have constantly tried to get the moderators to chat back with me as to resolve this issue but they seem too busy removing peoples work than to respond to me. I'm removing my work today only since for over a week I have tried but not gotten any responses from them. I refer to "them" as I have more than one moderator removing my work due to duplication of someone else's work. I find it appalling that I am accused of stealing my own work. If only these moderators knew that I was a game designer and I wanted to have a little fun making some skins for minecraft. I have friends that love my work and are struggling the same as you and I. Its sad but I don't think they realize what there doing, yet since they are moderators and you and I are guests, (who happen to help them in this website by contributing and such), we fall under the crap rules and enforcement. I bid you farewell, hope all is good with your skins and maybe see you in another site that's more fair and at least hears out there contributors!

-P
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome