Some of PMC's Advertisments are disturbing

fillpant's Avatar fillpant8/13/14 12:16 pm
8/13/2014 1:38 pm
cakeface's Avatar cakeface
I came thru that quite a few times and I wanted to report it, some of PMC Advertisments (at least in my country) are discussing and disturbing, one here shows a lady and how she lost weight but next to her shows the fat and how it is in human body that I find disturbing especially for you her people

Other than that the other 1 I came across was
1. A lady showing her backside naked and a cream related to skin

2. A lady's face with some snails walking on it and one entering her mouth, the most disturbing part of it was that it could trigger epileptic seizure because it was moving forward and backwards 2-3 times a second so.. Yeah

I will try to provide picture for those too.
Thanks.

PS have you ever expirienced scuba thing?
fillpant
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/13/2014 1:38 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
I made a blog about this, and I honestly feel that these ad's aren't based on your search history.
08/13/2014 1:33 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Well let's be honest ads are everywhere, and ad companies like google can be naughty.

You are not to complain though, thats nothing.

I always get these, so i am starting to wonder, is google actually recommending me this?

And you got lucky, you at least got a woman talking about her fat loss, i got a man.
08/13/2014 12:58 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
If you find an ad that is either:

-Inappropriate
-Autoplaying
-Invasive (pop-outs)

Please report them to Paril: http://www.planetminecraft.com/account/pms/new/Paril/
Or to a Super Mod: -only message admins, super mods cannot do anything about it and simply redirect the message to paril-
08/13/2014 12:43 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Reer123
There's a flash game I play that is really fun and it is small screen and there is an ad beside it of a gif of a person flapping their belly. Disgusting....
08/13/2014 12:39 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
ShadowCatEXE
I'm pretty sure they can't do anything about the ads.. Except report them to their provider and hopefully get the ad resolved?
08/13/2014 12:37 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pig
Ender_
I've never searched anything bad, and I get ads about dating, weight loss, and much more, I agree with the OP, the adds here, stink, but that's almost everywhere, most websites use GoogleAdSence. I say Google should fix that. I mean come on, little kids use the internet, I'm talking LITTLE, like 5 years!
-EDIT-
This is my search history, just a snippet. http://prntscr.com/4cfwsz
08/13/2014 12:36 pm
Level 20 : Expert Cake
Harctona
I'd hate to see your search history...
08/13/2014 12:35 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
I don't see ads, and I don't use adblock either.
08/13/2014 12:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Officerkit
I seen worse. Ive seen Onigiri ads; an ad for an rpg with half nude animated people. Perverts. I also seen this stupid thing called League of Angels; every website I go.

THANKS TO ADBLOCK PLUS; THEY STOPPED!
08/13/2014 1:30 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
I actually got that earlier. Didn't think much of it. Guessed I'm used to such ads. (I see those kinds of RPG ads everywhere; it's kinda a standard in the anime-style MMORPG market lately. Doubt we can do anything about it)
08/13/2014 12:26 pm
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
Leeanne
I get ads and Ellen DeGeneres.....
08/13/2014 12:23 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
yes well i get ads to date russian girls

it is google adsense thingy it gives you stuff depending on your search history

if you get an odd add i think you report it to either paril or one of the super mods
08/13/2014 12:22 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
I never get disturbing ads.

Never blame the site itself for its ads. They're all using services like Google Adsense; Google is the one giving you the ads. Much higher chances you have malware or something. Do a check, and if you do find and clean some, chances are you'll get Titanfall in your ads again.

*EDIT*

No strange ads for me. I'd say since you got the snail one, that's disturbing enough to report. But the Russian ads? Those are annoyingly common. Check your search history, check your comp for adware, etc..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome